• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ohh what a night !!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
We started out great ... He had me nervous for a moment when he was bringing me to this bar. I was like what bar ? He started laughing ... I was guessing all the way their ... We pull up and as we get out the car I have this face of concern ... He is laughing giggling like the teenager I fell in love with ... We walking to the door ... I had to know ..It was a lesbian bar. it was one where he went to a party for a couple my Hubby's friend knew. Well the friend took my dh their and my dh was kicked out. Well I was like nah I am not feeling that kinda bar tonight. Lol. We ended up in new Orleans down st. Charles ave. Had the best cheap drinks in town ... GOD this restraunt had the best seafood yet in the city !!! The blind pelican !! The owner was even working making sure her business was ran !! . the food GREAT the SERVICE GOOD , PRICE $45.00 for 3 beers a glass of wine a dozer oysters a poboy to split and some delectable homemade onion rings ... Then to the park to swing and listen to music ... Great Night with my Love.....
Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2014 at 1:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)