Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who is wrong?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies
My dh and I have been fighting today.
I hate being touched in the face like bad or having wind in it or just even it being wet makes me freak out. Any way he always touches me in the face and it bugs me I have told him over and over not to do it. So today he said that if I keep pushing him away when he touches me that he would be done. I just said well touch me anywhere else and it will be ok. He still touched me in the face and I told him to stop now he says he's done with us and want me to move out. I'm I wrong for getting mad for him always touching me u the face?

* when I say he always touches me it's like over 20 times a day in the face. It makes me all clostraphobic ( I know that's not how it's spelled)
Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2014 at 2:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SendMeBabyDust
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2014 at 2:13 AM
why does it bother you so much ? I'm just curious . although I can understand him wanting to show you affection, he should respect your wishes .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on May. 4, 2014 at 2:13 AM
3 moms liked this

He is wrong and being an ass. He knows this bothers you yet he continues to do it ....that is just stupid. Tell him IF he continues to torment you then you are through with him

Poppy37
by on May. 4, 2014 at 2:14 AM
Make him leave. He is being disrespectful to you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 2:15 AM
It always bugged me and it not like it a nice touch it's like how kids touch each other to bug the other one

Quoting SendMeBabyDust: why does it bother you so much ? I'm just curious . although I can understand him wanting to show you affection, he should respect your wishes .
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 4, 2014 at 2:15 AM
Seek therapy.
Halfdeafmommy
by Pure Honesty on May. 4, 2014 at 2:15 AM

What an asshole. He obviously doesn't care about your feelings or wishes. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 4, 2014 at 2:16 AM

I think I found your nametag...

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on May. 4, 2014 at 2:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Seek help.....that's odd, and while he's a pain in the ass, you're annoying.

HIJKLM
by on May. 4, 2014 at 2:18 AM
I have the same issue with my face so I understand how you feel. Your DH is being rude and disrespectful doing what he knows bothers you. If you had a phobia of spiders and he was putting spiders on you 20 times a day anyone would agree he was being a dick.

I know you don't want to split up (no one really WANTS to) but it sounds like this is an excuse for him and he might have other reasons to separate.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 4, 2014 at 2:19 AM
He is wrong for not respecting your boundaries. Other than being kissed, I cant stand for anyone to touch my face either. For him to end a relationship over his inability to happily touch your face seems extreme.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)