• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

After birth food

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
What did you eat after you gave birth? Did you go on some sort of after birth diet, or did you eat whatever?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2014 at 3:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
uhhnogirl
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2014 at 3:48 AM
The day I got home I had Blackend Ahi tuna cooked MR. It was beautiful. My mouth is watering thinking about it.

Since I couldn't bf, I did diet. I always get shit here when I talk about it though.
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on May. 4, 2014 at 3:48 AM

Lol, mcdonalds breakfast. I get soo nauseous while pregnant that I pretty much can't eat anything... But immediately after i can. So I have mcdonalds breakfast lol

MilkLover0203
by on May. 4, 2014 at 3:49 AM
Uh... I can't recall.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 4, 2014 at 3:51 AM
Well instead of a clear liquid diet my doctor okay a normal diet. So as soon as I was back on my room from recovery I had beef stew.

I had a c-section and I guess I should have had liquids the first day but my doctor cleared me because I was in the OR talking to my husband about bringing in Chinese food that night. :)

For dinner that night I had a sub from my favorite place. :)
skylosmommy2012
by Member on May. 4, 2014 at 3:51 AM
Honestly the hospital food was amazing! Chicken cordon blue. Mashed potatoes, just yummy stuff. Then my son went to a children's hospital for cancer treatment and we pretty much ate granola bars and cheese and crackers. Whatever was in the parent lobby. We didn't really wanna leave ds at the time so we couldn't go get normal food
curvygurl1912
by on May. 4, 2014 at 3:52 AM
The very first thing I ate was spaghetti. I had not eaten in two days and was starving. I did not diet after I had dd, I breastfed.
j3st3r
by on May. 4, 2014 at 3:54 AM
After my first dd was born (25 hour labor) they freakin brought me bacon and sausage. I had very clearly marked vegetarian on the damn card.

*grumble grumble grumble*
uhhnogirl
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2014 at 3:55 AM
Ohhh that sucks.

Quoting j3st3r: After my first dd was born (25 hour labor) they freakin brought me bacon and sausage. I had very clearly marked vegetarian on the damn card.

Dannygirl25
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2014 at 3:56 AM
First week it was broth diet with i think mashed potatoes.

With my second it was enchiladas lol. Both csections

Quoting Anonymous: Well instead of a clear liquid diet my doctor okay a normal diet. So as soon as I was back on my room from recovery I had beef stew.

I had a c-section and I guess I should have had liquids the first day but my doctor cleared me because I was in the OR talking to my husband about bringing in Chinese food that night. :)

For dinner that night I had a sub from my favorite place. :)
j3st3r
by on May. 4, 2014 at 3:57 AM
Yeah. She's 11 and it's still crystal clear in my memory.

I HATE the smell of bacon.

Quoting uhhnogirl: Ohhh that sucks.

Quoting j3st3r: After my first dd was born (25 hour labor) they freakin brought me bacon and sausage. I had very clearly marked vegetarian on the damn card.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)