• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

People complaining...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 47 Replies
1 mom liked this

Yes, there is a Black Entertainment Television channel, and many other instances of no-whites-allowed situations across the country.

So what? How is it hurting you? How is being left out of something (among a million other things you are free to join) hurting you? How is someone complaining about racism and then turning around and excluding whites (as hypocritical as it may be) hurting you? How does it affect you and your life at all?

The only reason you bitch is because it isn't FAIR. But how does the old adage go? Life ain't fair. Nothing in life is fair, and there is nothing anyone can do to make things fair. I think we'd all be happier, more fulfilled, able to find fewer things to complain about if everyone stopped feeling entitled to fairness.

To be clear, I'm not talking about acts of racism that have substantial effect on your life...I'm referring to people who whine about non-violations against white people because it isn't "fair." 

ETA: Because my race is evidently important here, I'm white. My family roots are in Russia, England, and Scotland. 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2014 at 5:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 4, 2014 at 5:37 AM
2 moms liked this

Blah blah blah blah...

AllieKat
by on May. 4, 2014 at 5:38 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Blah blah blah blah...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 4, 2014 at 5:38 AM
2 moms liked this
Do you feel the same way if it were a white's only deal?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 4, 2014 at 5:38 AM
3 moms liked this

Now, I bet a lot of these comments are going to be just as racist as the OP. Posts like this bring out the ignorance from all sides.

Willowheartsong
by on May. 4, 2014 at 5:38 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Blah blah blah blah...

Willowheartsong
by on May. 4, 2014 at 5:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Does this mean I shouldn't be watching BET? They have good shows on there from time to time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 4, 2014 at 5:40 AM
1 mom liked this

BET was created because of the lak of exposure people of color got in the media. Several white people work with BET and several white actors play on the shows.

Poppy37
by on May. 4, 2014 at 5:40 AM
Someone told me once that country music tv was like white entertainment tv. I don't watch it, just think it's funny. I can't afford cable or satellite tv right now.
MaiVal
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 5:41 AM
4 moms liked this

Your way of thinking on this helps no one. Completely pointless, just driving hate further. People need to stop thinking about 'color'. We are all the same race.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 4, 2014 at 5:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Every other channel is white entertainment television to be honest. Most channels feature shows that have mostly white casts. That is why I am not butthurt about BET, that along with me not being an idiot.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)