Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hair color question.

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 6:45 AM
  • 13 Replies

Okay , Im almost 3 month's into a divorce . So im trying to turn over a new leaf . I got most of his shit out of the house  , Just have to get his office things out . Anyway , I need a change now . I kind of lost myself being with him and becoming a mom that I feel like im loosing my self . So I decided !! To color my hair . I would like to try something diffrent , So I will post a picture of what I was thinking of getting and tell me what would look best in you're opinions.. Or if there's any other color's that you think I would look good in that I haven't posted :) Thanks , Brittany 

by on May. 4, 2014 at 6:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Momma3220
by on May. 4, 2014 at 7:15 AM

B u m p 

pinkfairy0206
by on May. 4, 2014 at 8:01 AM
That is losing yourself? Lol...you look very well put together! ! I like the 2nd picture:)
lilyrose2011
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 8:03 AM
Well t all depends on what you look like. All those look good but they wouldn't look good on each other. I'd go to stylist and tell them exactly what you told us and they can help you pick something out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 4, 2014 at 8:05 AM
Are you the first girl?
Momma3220
by on May. 4, 2014 at 8:07 AM

This was me on a really good day... Lol boy if i looked like this everyday.... Lol 

Quoting pinkfairy0206: That is losing yourself? Lol...you look very well put together! ! I like the 2nd picture:)

Momma3220
by on May. 4, 2014 at 8:08 AM

Yes.  

Quoting Anonymous: Are you the first girl?

fudgybuddymom
by on May. 4, 2014 at 8:12 AM
1 mom liked this

I think you look beautiful as you are but then again having said that,Kim Kardashian's blond look would look fantastic on you!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 4, 2014 at 8:12 AM
Holy shit lady you are gorgeous. I like the brown on you the way it is now but please believe I totally get the need for new hair. I usually go with something drastically different like dark dark brown to almost white blonde. But I think that color you have now really hours great with your complexion.

Quoting Momma3220:

Yes.  

Aslen
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 8:14 AM
The second pic is Kim Khardashian

Quoting pinkfairy0206: That is losing yourself? Lol...you look very well put together! ! I like the 2nd picture:)
Momma3220
by on May. 4, 2014 at 8:15 AM

Mines growing out !! Lol Idk i just wanted something a bit diffrent maybe I will cut my hair diffrent... I havent got a haircut in 3 years !! Lol. and thank you for your sweet comment . 

Quoting Anonymous: Holy shit lady you are gorgeous. I like the brown on you the way it is now but please believe I totally get the need for new hair. I usually go with something drastically different like dark dark brown to almost white blonde. But I think that color you have now really hours great with your complexion.
Quoting Momma3220:

Yes.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)