Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you ever get into a new relationship, I recommend you dont tell the person the real number of how many partners you have been with!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 35 Replies
I made the mistake of doing that & he throws that in my face whenever he gets highly upset with me. Today, he told me how disgusted he was with me because I was a filthy whore that slept with 40 guys. I learned my lesson.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2014 at 8:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MonarchMom22
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2014 at 8:08 AM
2 moms liked this

Move on.  This is unlikely to get any better.  if your partner wants to punish you for things that happened before he know you, then the relationship will be very judgemental.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 8:09 AM
Oh I believe you. I'm just sitting here trying to gather my thoughts.

Quoting MonarchMom22:

Move on.  This is unlikely to get any better.  if your partner wants to punish you for things that happened before he know you, then the relationship will be very judgemental.

cherkahn1
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2014 at 8:09 AM

I refused to tell my husband. He told me and his number was 8, and I think mine is like 30 or so. But I would be pissed if I had said, and then he threw it in my face. Don't ask questions you don't want to hear the answers too!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 4, 2014 at 8:09 AM
3 moms liked this

I'm a little disturbed by the fact hat you think the honesty is the problem here.

TableforSeven
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 8:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Nothing to be embarrassed about for me,  DH is my one and only ( and I'm his) -- both of us have zero problems with that.  

Why would you want to be with someone who can't respect you?  It would seem that making sure a person loves you unconditionally is most important.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 8:10 AM
I have always been honest .... I just never thought someone would ever take that truth & make me feel like the most horrible person in the world.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm a little disturbed by the fact hat you think the honesty is the problem here.

lovemercygrace
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 8:10 AM
1 mom liked this

I will always be open and honest about how many partners I have had.Lying even by omission is still lying. And I would suggest you find yourself a man that won't throw how many partners you have had in your face when he is upset.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 8:10 AM
I thought we had that. I see I am wrong.

Quoting TableforSeven:

Nothing to be embarrassed about for me,  DH is my one and only ( and I'm his) -- both of us have zero problems with that.  

Why would you want to be with someone who can't respect you?  It would seem that making sure a person loves you unconditionally is most important.

Momma3220
by on May. 4, 2014 at 8:11 AM

I only had 1 ...  So I have no problem being honest with my next  partner . 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 8:11 AM
I probably will stay single. This is the second abusive relationship I have been in so far. I am done because it's obvious I can't find a decent person.

Quoting lovemercygrace:

I will always be open and honest about how many partners I have had.Lying even by omission is still lying. And I would suggest you find yourself a man that won't throw how many partners you have had in your face when he is upset.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)