Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you have an iphone (S/O of Android post)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 88 Replies
1 mom liked this
I think you're a snobby jackass too concerned with materialism and keeping up with the Joneses. All they're doing with the iPhone is increasing screen size. BORING! I'll be damned if I get a stupid phone just for status or to prove my worth. Screw that! You're no better than the rest of us.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2014 at 8:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wkukid
by Beach Bum on May. 4, 2014 at 8:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Well atleast you didn't stoop to the level of the other person. 

Aslen
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 8:24 AM
3 moms liked this
Preach on girl!

I'm anti apple, so I'll never have an iPhone.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 4, 2014 at 8:24 AM
2 moms liked this
I have an iphone and i dont think i am better then anyone else. I just happen to like the iphone better then the android phones. I dont like that some people who have iphones think they are better then anyone else.
MrsNewman
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 8:25 AM
1 mom liked this
I traded my iPhone in for a Samsung galaxy note 3. I love this phone. Hated my iPhone the day I got it. There's nothing special about them.
TS9509
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2014 at 8:25 AM
Well thank you for calling me that. My employer actually purchased my phone, if I had to purchase it I would've purchased an android.
smorgan865
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 8:26 AM

I have my iPhone because I like Apple products. I always have, even before they were "cool". They just work better than any PC I've ever owned or used. 

I love it, but I don't think I'm better than anyone else. Phones are NOT a status symbol.

JleeB
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2014 at 8:26 AM
Why can't everyone just love their phone and shut the hell up?? I have an iPhone and I'm not a snobby jackass. I was reluctant to get it but was having terrible luck with android phones. I now love it even after 2+ years and have not had any problems with it like I did my android phones. My husband has android and loves it. To each their own.
taramac
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2014 at 8:27 AM
I got my iphone a month ago and it was free....

I hardly think I'm better than anyone because of a cell phone; that's pretty ridiculous.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 8:27 AM
Then you're exempt from this post. I HATE that some people look down on others just because we have a "lowly' Android.

Quoting Anonymous: I have an iphone and i dont think i am better then anyone else. I just happen to like the iphone better then the android phones. I dont like that some people who have iphones think they are better then anyone else.
Melbornj
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 8:27 AM
Eh my hubby has an iPhone because they are simple and he is not very electronically inclined. Your theory is ridiculous.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)