• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PSA of the day!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies

If you're sitting in a group of people, don't talk about someone because you never know who the people behind you are!!

My son played a baseball game yesterday. Well my son and another child on the team do not wear face masks on their helmets. Both of these boys play at a higher level than rec and both know how to handle wild pitches and batting. 

So my son gets up to bat and the ump decides that he needs a facemask. Whatever, it doesn't happen often but it is the umps discretion. so my son found a friends helmet. NBD.

Except these two bitches infront of me start hemming and hawing about how can his mother not have a mask on him blah blah blah. So of course I chime in that he is MY son and then schooled them on how much more dangerous it was everytime their child went to the pitchers mound. Yet their child wasn't wearing a mouth guard...why? Because parents make the best decisions for their own children.

They left:)

Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2014 at 9:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 9:39 AM

b

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 9:42 AM

u

TheFairestOne
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2014 at 9:43 AM

ooook then.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 9:49 AM

m

Missdameanor
by on May. 4, 2014 at 9:52 AM
So they left because of you huh? Without their kids? This doesn't sound right...
BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2014 at 9:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Where did they go? 

CGM2012
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2014 at 9:54 AM

Um ok then.

MIA0223
by Emerald Member on May. 4, 2014 at 9:55 AM
Crazy. I had that happen to me.
I was at story time and stayed after because Dd wanted to play on the computer. Which was around the corner, just out side the door way of the story time room.
The woman who ran story time and a grandfather who came every week were talking bad about me.
I brought it up to the lady in charge at the library and have never been back.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 9:57 AM

They went and stood behind the bleachers of the other team. 

Quoting BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs:

Where did they go? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 9:59 AM

I can't stand people sometimes. 

Quoting MIA0223: Crazy. I had that happen to me. I was at story time and stayed after because Dd wanted to play on the computer. Which was around the corner, just out side the door way of the story time room. The woman who ran story time and a grandfather who came every week were talking bad about me. I brought it up to the lady in charge at the library and have never been back.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)