Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The twin connection

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
My friend had 14 year old twins. About six months ago one was on her way home from a football game with a friends family. The other was sitting on the couch with family. All of the sudden she jumped up and said Ashley is hurt bad. She was hysterical. They couldn't calm her down. She wanted to go find her. About 20 minutes later she passed out. When she came to she said Ashley is gone. About 15 minutes after that cops knocked at the door. Ashley had died at the scene of a four car pile up.

Anyone have twins with a connection like that.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2014 at 9:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
3boysngirl
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 9:42 AM
Wow that is crazy!
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on May. 4, 2014 at 9:44 AM
How heartbreaking for your friend and her family
AJsMom81507
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2014 at 9:45 AM

it doesnt always happen with twins... it can happen with close family members.

my mother was very close to her grandmother.  when she died my mother woke from a dead sleep screaming of chest pains saying shes having a heart attack.  sure enough (her granmother) was having a HA and died

Willis_Mommie
by on May. 4, 2014 at 9:46 AM
Yes and mine are only 18 months old... they have a hard time being apart and when my one twin has to go in to get his mris and stuff like that cause of his stroke it seems like the other one can feel it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
georgiana5
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2014 at 9:47 AM

That is so sad. :(

My cousin and wereI like about that. I had a sudden pain in my head as my cousin dropped a bottle of fizzy on her head from the top cupboard even though we were in different rooms. We cried out at the same time.

othermom
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 9:48 AM
1 mom liked this

That is crazy

booaura
by on May. 4, 2014 at 9:51 AM
Not yet, my twins are due in December, so we'll see.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tinybluemoon
by on May. 4, 2014 at 9:53 AM

I don't know about the pain thing, but my twins bodies are perfectally sychronized and it's creepy.

How heartbreaking that story is, I couldn't and don't want to think about that happening to my sons. I'm sorry.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 11:17 AM
The twin who lived has been having a really rough time. Obviously normal grief but also massive headaches, stomach issues, skin rashes, and other stuff.

Quoting tinybluemoon:

I don't know about the pain thing, but my twins bodies are perfectally sychronized and it's creepy.

How heartbreaking that story is, I couldn't and don't want to think about that happening to my sons. I'm sorry.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)