• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How dare they Tell me I can't teach sunday school anymore!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 169 Replies
1 mom liked this
Usually on Sundays I help teach Sunday School! Today my Pastor and that nosey Grace , informed me that I will no longer be allowed to teach Sunday School. Apparently I scared a few little ones with my lesson plan! I only told them if they didnt listen to the Lord and obey his word that they would go to a place called hell. I gave them a list of sins in the Lords eyes , and then I warned them about prostitutes, premarital relationships, doing drugs , interupting my prayer time(thats when the Lord speaks to me the most), stealing , eating candy , sextoy partys, and doing your lawn and drinking on The Lords day. I then proceed to take them out to the parking lot and Lite some paper on fire , and said 'Children imagine this fire multiplied by a million times and imagine it burning you up !' 'Thats what happens if you do anything I warned you about, you go to hell and away from the Lord.' I admit some were sheding tears but I took that as a 'Sign' from the Lord that he moved their little hearts!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2014 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
quinnsmom715
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 10:01 AM
10 moms liked this

oh,my..you really need the men in the white coats..you should really start singing'theyre coming to take me away,aha'..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 4, 2014 at 10:01 AM
8 moms liked this
It's too early for this shit.
An0nym0use
by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:02 AM
2 moms liked this
This isn't even a good one.
lili_monkey
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 10:03 AM
That was my first thought, lol

Quoting Anonymous: It's too early for this shit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sekirei
by Nari on May. 4, 2014 at 10:03 AM

please...stop teaching

mlpcrusader
by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:04 AM
Right!! No one believes you.
norwgnwood
by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:05 AM

Mobile Photo

Trollolololoool
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smalltownteddy
by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:06 AM

TROLLIN!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 4, 2014 at 10:06 AM
2 moms liked this

This is not even a good troll post.  You are nuts.  I am a Christian and I think you are nuts.  Go enjoy your week but stay away from kids.  You are not their friend.  Take your trolling and go sit under the bridge.

MicheleJM
by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting quinnsmom715:

oh,my..you really need the men in the white coats..you should really start singing'theyre coming to take me away,aha'..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)