Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

go the f**k away!

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:19 AM
  • 25 Replies
This damn bird is trying and failing at building a nest on my patio light. The light is nestled in between the windows of my bedroom, so all I hear is this constant cheep cheep cheeping at the ass crack of dawn. Not only that, but the dang thing is pooing all over my patio, furniture and grill. I'm convinced it is going to drop a duece on one of us one day. It is also dropping it's nest material all over the place. I went to look up a way to get this bird to nest somewhere else, preferably over my neighbors front door, but I keep getting "you should be happy to have nature right by your (insert inconvenient location here)" No. Screw you, buddy I'd be more happy if thst fucker learned to sweep up its mess, shit somewhere else and keep its dang beak shut until 8 am.
Rant by an exhausted woman over lol
by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Thunderbug75
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2014 at 10:21 AM

Tweet Tweet!

No advice but good luck

mary716
by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:23 AM
I'm going to spray it with the hose. It works on horny dogs.

Quoting Thunderbug75:

Tweet Tweet!

No advice but good luck

Halfdeafmommy
by Pure Honesty on May. 4, 2014 at 10:25 AM
We have a birds nest on our porch light lol
Thunderbug75
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2014 at 10:25 AM

Guess it's worth a try....

Quoting mary716: I'm going to spray it with the hose. It works on horny dogs.
Quoting Thunderbug75:

Tweet Tweet!

No advice but good luck

mary716
by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:26 AM
I hate it lol

Quoting Halfdeafmommy: We have a birds nest on our porch light lol
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on May. 4, 2014 at 10:26 AM
We had that in FL, shut up damn birds!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 4, 2014 at 10:27 AM
That happened to us before, the mom would try an attack me an my kids every time we had to leave. We would make a dash for the car..lol
mary716
by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:28 AM
I will carry a tennis racquet with me every where I go. So help me, if it even dive bombs me once, I'm going to really show it how to fly lol

Quoting Anonymous: That happened to us before, the mom would try an attack me an my kids every time we had to leave. We would make a dash for the car..lol
mary716
by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:29 AM
I wanted to get the water bottle, open the window and spray it in the face like a cat.

Quoting Danesmommy1: We had that in FL, shut up damn birds!
HayKay0810
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2014 at 10:34 AM
1 mom liked this

I have a bird nest in my mail box! the door does not shut all the way on it ( it was like that when we moved in have not had the time to replace it yet) I pulled the nest out everyday for 2 months. and the one day that I was at my grandparent's house the little shit layed her eggs! so now I have to fight a bird to get my mail.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)