Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many have you been with?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies

I was just wondering what would a person consider too much  number of men who you have slept with. I know someone who has been with thirteen men she was in her twenties and she was going through a period where she was looking for fulfillment she thinks it could of been a problem that she was going through within herself where she liked the attention and was looking for s omething better with someeles now she doesn't like herself for it she compares it to like becoming addited to drugs or smking in a sense that she wanted more at the time.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2014 at 10:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
booaura
by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:43 AM
There is no 'too much' that's universal. It's what each woman considers her limit. I've been with 3.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on May. 4, 2014 at 10:43 AM

CGM2012
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2014 at 10:44 AM

I've been with 3. If I hadn't of gotten with DH so young (18), I probably would have had more. I dont think their is a set number that is to much. As long as your being safe and willing to deal with the responsibility of what can come with sex, have as much as you want.

livingforthem83
by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:44 AM
I've only been with 1 person.
svolkov
by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:45 AM
1 mom liked this
I had some serious issues as a teen. My number is almost 20. However that number is 2 in the last 14 yrs lol my exhusband and dh. I would have felt better about a number closer to 5.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 4, 2014 at 10:45 AM
I think 12 or 13. I never bothered counting.
MIA0223
by Emerald Member on May. 4, 2014 at 10:46 AM
I don't judge on that in friends or family. For myself, more than one is too much. And for my husband more than two. I wanted to marry a man with kids so a previous marriage was something that had to happen, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kdjdod081013
by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:47 AM
I've been with 6. It depends on the woman.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on May. 4, 2014 at 10:47 AM
1 mom liked this
I was a big ol' slut in my teens, I'd say in the early20s. I've been with DH for 16 years and I've been faithful.
Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on May. 4, 2014 at 10:48 AM
I've only been with DH.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)