Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate getting ready!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies
I hate all the time consuming rituals after a shower that need to be done. Blow dry hair otherwise it looks like a crazy mess. Put on make up because I'm 28 and my skin didn't get the memo that acne is supposed to go away after your teens. Get dressed in presentable clothes. I hate getting dressed, it's such a drag because clothes don't fit me right. Yes I'm working on losing weight but still sucks.

But most of all I hate his time consuming it is!!! It's such a drag. :-/
Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2014 at 10:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 4, 2014 at 10:47 AM

me too.

i also hate peeing.  such a waste of time.

Jessy613
by Diamond Member on May. 4, 2014 at 10:47 AM

Well, once you lose weight, you will start feeling so much better about yourself and you will probably look forward to getting ready. :) good luck on the weight loss!

MIA0223
by Emerald Member on May. 4, 2014 at 10:48 AM
Yeah. I feel that some times!
Expecially the acne part! I just turned 28 a week ago, I celebrated by having a break out! Yay!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on May. 4, 2014 at 10:48 AM
Getting ready can certainly be a PITA.
Texor
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2014 at 10:48 AM

I have my routine down to 20 mins (30, if I shave) that includes hair, makeup, and getting dressed down to shoes.  I refuse to spend unnecessary time in the bathroom.

CGM2012
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2014 at 10:49 AM

I shower at night so that I dont have as much to do in the morning. I dont blow dry my hair, but I flat iron it, so it does need to be dry. It takes me all of 10-15 minutes at most to get ready, so I dont mind it that much.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks! I'll probably look forward to it once I lose some more. I'm down 8 pounds. Not a huge goal but hey whatever lol. 97 more to go. :-/

Quoting Jessy613:

Well, once you lose weight, you will start feeling so much better about yourself and you will probably look forward to getting ready. :) good luck on the weight loss!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 4, 2014 at 10:50 AM
I feel that way about people who say they take half an hour to poop. That adds up to well over a year of your life, two years if you live long enough.

Quoting Anonymous:

me too.

i also hate peeing.  such a waste of time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 10:50 AM
I'd shower at night except my husband sweats so much at night I feel gross in the mornings after being in bed all night with him. :-/

Quoting CGM2012:

I shower at night so that I dont have as much to do in the morning. I dont blow dry my hair, but I flat iron it, so it does need to be dry. It takes me all of 10-15 minutes at most to get ready, so I dont mind it that much.

polkaspots
by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:50 AM
I hate getting my kids ready more than getting myself ready.
I'm pretty low maintenance and I don't wash my hair in the morning anymore. It's short now so it doesn't take long to dry in the evening.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)