Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate my FS

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
I really hate my foster son. I can't wait until he moves. I am so tired of him trying to push my buttons every second of every day.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2014 at 12:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 12:10 PM
This may be the first kid I ever 7 day.
yummypeaches
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2014 at 12:12 PM

Wow hate is a really strong word when talking about a child. I hope he can move soon for both of your sake. Is he an adult? 

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on May. 4, 2014 at 12:15 PM
He deserves love not hatred. Kids push buttons. Pretty sure you pushed quite a few as a kid..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 4, 2014 at 12:16 PM

How long have you had him? I've never fostered, but I want to. From my understanding it can be very challenging and it can be really hard. I would just try to look at is as he is having a really crappy life and is bouncing from one home to another where he knows nobody wants.

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on May. 4, 2014 at 12:17 PM

What's going on?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 4, 2014 at 12:18 PM
Wow... So you take this child into your home and treat him like shit and say you hate him... You are not a fit parent...that poor kid had been through hell and back and you don't even have the decency to give him affection? What a bitch.
sam12796
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 12:21 PM
Sorry he is testy but honestly I think that comes with the territory since they've never had stability and don't know when they will be uprooted and bounced to next family.
mommy2adandykid
by on May. 4, 2014 at 12:22 PM

um, you need to find a better way to make money other than fostering.  poor kid :(

CGM2012
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2014 at 12:22 PM

This is what I was thinking. Maybe show him love and support and he will feel better about himself and start to behave better.

Quoting sam12796: Sorry he is testy but honestly I think that comes with the territory since they've never had stability and don't know when they will be uprooted and bounced to next family.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 12:49 PM
Wow. Where in my post does it say I did it for the money? I have a full time job. My husband has a full time job. We make enough to support our family and then some.
We have had 6 different foster kids and siblings groups come through our house, 13 kids total so far. Most have been reunited with their family. The one sib set that was not reunited with family we adopted.
I just love kids and have been doing this to help the children. Let's face it. I finally my match and I feel like it's almost time to throw in the towel. I DO give him affection even if he does give me a hard time 90% of the time. This is the first foster home he has ever been in. He is by far the most challenging foster child I have ever had.

Quoting mommy2adandykid:

um, you need to find a better way to make money other than fostering.  poor kid :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)