Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You wanna know what really sucks?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

Going through a whole day and then waking up and realizing you have to do that day again because it was just a dream. Ugh throws my whole day off. lol.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2014 at 1:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rachellaree20
by Rachel on May. 4, 2014 at 1:39 PM

HA!  I hate it when that happens.  Especially if I have something particularly stressful to do that day :/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 1:40 PM

Yep

Quoting rachellaree20:

HA!  I hate it when that happens.  Especially if I have something particularly stressful to do that day :/

Tracys2
by on May. 4, 2014 at 1:41 PM

That happens to me ALL the time. Mostly, the errandy stuff though. Not the fun stuff! Silly brain.

kbutton24
by Mrs.Sima on May. 4, 2014 at 1:42 PM
Hate that. Dh ended up picking up an extra shift today, so I keep thinking it's Monday. Going to be a long week :/
rachellaree20
by Rachel on May. 4, 2014 at 1:42 PM

I'd always have those dreams when I was a child before the first day of school each year.  I'd dream I would go through the entire school day and wake up realizing that my day hadn't even started yet :/

Quoting Anonymous:

Yep

Quoting rachellaree20:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 1:46 PM

I remember this one time I had to give a speech in class. I hate public speaking so of course I did the speech in a dream. It was terrifying in my dream I literally woke up and started crying when I realized I had to do it again. All in all though it wasn't as bad as my mind made it out to be. lol

Quoting rachellaree20:

I'd always have those dreams when I was a child before the first day of school each year.  I'd dream I would go through the entire school day and wake up realizing that my day hadn't even started yet :/

Quoting Anonymous:

Yep

Quoting rachellaree20:

waddellfamily
by *NuTTerBuTTer :)* on May. 4, 2014 at 1:49 PM
Oh yeah I get them all the time..
Foolynroo2
by on May. 4, 2014 at 1:51 PM

I have dreams that I get up and get ready for work, then I wake up and im like WTF I already did this!

I wish I could sleep walk

FoxFire363
by on May. 4, 2014 at 1:54 PM
Or waking up from a great dream. I dreamed I was getting a full spa day, woke up in the middle of it this morning. I was so let down.
bleumonster
by Sapphire Member on May. 4, 2014 at 1:56 PM
I've never done that lol. I repeat days I've already been through or have strange dreams that belong in Alice of wonderland or people are trying to kill me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)