• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oh No!! It was a mess

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 2:11 PM
  • 25 Replies
So I spent yesterday deep cleaning the kitchen and freshened up the paint. I woke up this morning to find my son had tried to make waffles to surprise me. I love the thought I really do but omg! He used the blender to mix them up and forgot to put the lid on. There was batter everywhere including the ceiling . Eggs shattered on the floor because he knocked them off when the blender exploded and scared him. Milk too on the floor. I just finished getting it cleaned up. I adore him for such a sweet idea but whew the mess .
by on May. 4, 2014 at 2:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pasteeater_too
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2014 at 2:12 PM

Thats how they learn, how old is he?

CGM2012
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2014 at 2:16 PM

Oh gosh. How old is he?

fairymom82
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 2:17 PM
He's 10. I'm not mad and we cleaned it up together.

Quoting pasteeater_too:

fairymom82
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 2:18 PM
10.We learned a lesson no biggy but we got it cleaned up together

Quoting CGM2012:

Oh gosh. How old is he?

CGM2012
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2014 at 2:19 PM

Oh wow. Has he never cooked before? That seems pretty messy for a 10year old. At least he tried though. Sweet kid.

Quoting fairymom82: 10.We learned a lesson no biggy but we got it cleaned up together
Quoting CGM2012:

Oh gosh. How old is he?

fairymom82
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 2:23 PM
That's what I was like huh? We cook together all the time. He made a simple error forgetting the blender lid and got startled sending milk and eggs sailing as he jumped back.

Quoting CGM2012:

Oh wow. Has he never cooked before? That seems pretty messy for a 10year old. At least he tried though. Sweet kid.

Quoting fairymom82: 10.We learned a lesson no biggy but we got it cleaned up together
Quoting CGM2012:

Oh gosh. How old is he?

CGM2012
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2014 at 2:26 PM
2 moms liked this

LOL.... Oh the picture that just went through my mind is hilarious. I've never done that, but DH did. It was great to watch.

Quoting fairymom82: That's what I was like huh? We cook together all the time. He made a simple error forgetting the blender lid and got startled sending milk and eggs sailing as he jumped back.
Quoting CGM2012:

Quoting CGM2012:

Oh gosh. How old is he?

pasteeater_too
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2014 at 2:28 PM

Thats good he's trying to help.  Start them young!

Quoting fairymom82: He's 10. I'm not mad and we cleaned it up together.
Quoting pasteeater_too:

fairymom82
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 2:31 PM
1 mom liked this
The batter all over his head was funny. He explained it with sounds and hand motions . I was laughing lol. He thought I would be mad but I wasn't .

Quoting CGM2012:

LOL.... Oh the picture that just went through my mind is hilarious. I've never done that, but DH did. It was great to watch.

Quoting fairymom82: That's what I was like huh? We cook together all the time. He made a simple error forgetting the blender lid and got startled sending milk and eggs sailing as he jumped back.
Quoting CGM2012:

Quoting CGM2012:

Oh gosh. How old is he?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 4, 2014 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this
My 10 year old son dropped a whole unopened gallon of milk on the kitchen floor. It was awful. Milk was everywhere.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)