Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone else NOT want visitors at hospital after givimg birth ??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 49 Replies
I love family ans friends but I did not enjoy seeing anyone in the hospital after having my first child. This child I'm letting everyone know up front I don't want Any visitors at the hospital . Maybe I'm weird , I dunno but that's how I feel. Anyone else like this ?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2014 at 2:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Josie_P
by on May. 4, 2014 at 2:23 PM

I couldn't have any visitors until I left the hospital. I actually really liked it that way.

friendlymom48
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2014 at 2:23 PM
I didn't have any visitors after my first child. In fact, no one even knee what hospital I was at while giving birth to my youngest.
booaura
by on May. 4, 2014 at 2:24 PM
I just had my husband, and then our kids and my bil, since he was watching and driving the kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 2:24 PM
Really how come ?

Quoting Josie_P:

I couldn't have any visitors until I left the hospital. I actually really liked it that way.

kbutton24
by Mrs.Sima on May. 4, 2014 at 2:24 PM
I had visitors for dd but dh and I decided that after our next, no one will be allowed except my mom since she'll be watching dd
Abbysmom1215
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2014 at 2:25 PM
I didn't really like having visitors either, well aside from my mom. Hopefully there won't be too many this time around.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 2:25 PM
That's probably the best to not let anyone know. No one would have if dh hadn't texted all his family. I just think its ridiculous to have everyone calling and texting and trying to do what they want . Give the family time to bond !!

Quoting friendlymom48: I didn't have any visitors after my first child. In fact, no one even knee what hospital I was at while giving birth to my youngest.
facethetruth2b
by on May. 4, 2014 at 2:25 PM
Only person I allowed was hubby . my in-laws came the day I was getting out
Sara-1989
by on May. 4, 2014 at 2:26 PM
I had no visitors. I didn't even announce I was pregnant until after I left the hospital with him.
Gothicgypsy3
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 2:26 PM

I didn't have any visitors in the hospital. In laws  visited us the day we got home and we had a sort of welcome home party a few days later for friends and other family to stop by.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)