Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

omg. shut up and listen!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
Thats what I wanna scream to ds' friend. So sick of him. All he does is complain and scream. I've had to kick them out three times already. Its a beautiful day- go out, enjoy it.

When I talk to him, he flat out ignores me. Like mid sentence, he'll start walking away. When I say quiet down, he gets louder

And ds seems to be hard of hearing whenever he's around as well. I've had to start counting to get him to listen (got to 2 and no, I dont go slow). He hears, he just doesnt want to listen.

Idc how this kid treats his parents or his home... but at mine, I demand and will be given respect.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2014 at 2:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Missdameanor
by on May. 4, 2014 at 2:49 PM
He wouldn't be back to my house
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 2:49 PM
They are 8
elfling811
by on May. 4, 2014 at 2:51 PM
I'd be calling his parents to pick him up. That's completely unacceptable.
SmallTown_Momma
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 2:51 PM

No..your not really demanding respect, because you still allow him to come to your home.

I'd be telling them they are NOT allowed in the house period and to play outside , and if they come inside again...than the friend has to go home.

withsecond
by on May. 4, 2014 at 2:51 PM

I wouldn't let him come over anymore. If he's a bad influence on your son, maybe he shouldn't play with him at all.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 2:52 PM
Oh yea, he's been banned once. But then poor ds had to hear his complaining about not being allowed to come in.... like enough to where ds was like dude! My mom made up her mind, I cant change it. You just gotta show her you can listen.

Quoting Missdameanor: He wouldn't be back to my house
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 2:55 PM
Ah. You're right.

Hopefully they wont come back until ds gets hungry and the kid goes home

Quoting SmallTown_Momma:

No..your not really demanding respect, because you still allow him to come to your home.

I'd be telling them they are NOT allowed in the house period and to play outside , and if they come inside again...than the friend has to go home.

Ginger0104
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 2:56 PM

Send him home.  The great thing about brats not being your kids is that you have the ability to do that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 2:58 PM
Sadly this is the only kid in the neighborhood I'll let him play with. The others (around their age at least) throw rocks at passing cars, run in the middle of the road, acting like they are gonna get hit (like that squirrel for the car insurance commercial). Yea, cops pass through every 20-30 min

Quoting withsecond:

I wouldn't let him come over anymore. If he's a bad influence on your son, maybe he shouldn't play with him at all.

Grnyann65
by on May. 4, 2014 at 2:59 PM

Don't let him come over any more. Tell him why.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)