Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

waiting for CPS to show up.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies
1 mom liked this
I took my sisters in about a month ago because my mother wasn't caring for them properly and CPs got involved and it was either me or state custody so I took them.
They were allowed to do a lot of inappropriate things in my mother's care and I've put a stop to those things so now they're mad.
The 13 year old had a 17 year old boyfriend that was staying the night with her (yes they were having sex) until she started staying here and I contacted the boys parents informing them what was going on and that charges would be pressed if I ever caught him in my house or doing anything with my sister.
The 11 year old just has a complete lack of respect and responsibility so I've forced her to do chores and clean up after herself and grounded her when she's refused to.
My kids would get the same if they were old enough. So this has resulted in my sisters throwing temper tantrums about Mr "ruining their lives therefore killing them which is child abuse" so they've told the school counselor they're being abused and neglected and now I'm waiting for CPS to show up, they've already contacted me.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2014 at 2:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bethpelle
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2014 at 2:58 PM
0.o
kbutton24
by Mrs.Sima on May. 4, 2014 at 3:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck. Sounds like you're doing a great job.
jkleinman
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 3:00 PM
Good luck with that. CPS won't be there long. They'll see what's going on and the case will be closed.
BlueSparrow
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 3:00 PM

Wow. Good luck

b1the1change
by on May. 4, 2014 at 3:00 PM
Spoiled. They'll learn after awhile
randi1978
by Murdoc's Mistress on May. 4, 2014 at 3:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Ugh, that sucks.

Stay firm and hopefully CPS will see through their bullshit.

GodsGirl03
by on May. 4, 2014 at 3:01 PM

I wouldnt worry too much.  It sounds like those kids need a bit of tough love.

Sparklepants747
by Queen Annie on May. 4, 2014 at 3:01 PM
2 moms liked this
Wow. Good luck, hopefully CPS will see that nothing abusive or neglectful is occurring. I'd be grounding those girls or something!!! Lying about abuse is NEVER okay.
catngabsmom
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2014 at 3:01 PM

CPS will easily see if it is true abuse or bratty children being taught rules and guidelines in a loving and caring home.

Lostinindy
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2014 at 3:01 PM
Got to love that. Since CPS is already involved I'm sure it's not much to worry about.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)