Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stupid Stupid Me

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies

Well The realization has finally dawned on me. I am stupid.

I broke up with one man who was lying to me and I found incriminating texts to a coworker in his phone. Then within a month I started seeing this other guy. He seemed funny and nice and he was cute plus he drove a truck so I figured it would be good for if we ever broke up none of the having to deal with constantly seeing him etc.

Well the idiot apparently wanted a kid bad enough that my thoughts on the matter werent important.

During a drunken tryst he took the condom off knowing I was not on birthcontrol.

Well now I am due in less than 2 months, he is still truck driving and only home a few days out of the month.

Everytime he is home he may spend one day with me. And if he does spend the day with me? He is on his phone te whole time.

But he will go hang out and go fishing wth his friend while he is down.

He never asks if I want to go along. And its not just a guys day thing. They take his friends wife and children.

I don't even know what I am getting at except it just dawned on me that I am going to be home with a baby I didnt want in the first place and I wont be able to go out and have fun ever because He will never be home and when he is home he will be going and doing stuff.

I guess I just feel pitiful and like my life is pretty much over. I have no friends. I have some family but it doesnt matter because even if they wanted to go out with me I wouldn't have a babysitter.

So Yay me for screwing up and trusting something that had such huge consequences to a man.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2014 at 3:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 4, 2014 at 3:08 PM
Adoption?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 3:16 PM

I'm not interested in adoption

Quoting Anonymous: Adoption?

Sparklepants747
by Queen Annie on May. 4, 2014 at 3:18 PM
Either give up the baby or lie in the bed you've made. Sorry.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 4, 2014 at 3:19 PM
... so you'd rather punish a child you admit you don't want. Because why?

Or is this whole post just for attention?

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not interested in adoption

Quoting Anonymous: Adoption?

Sara-1989
by on May. 4, 2014 at 3:20 PM
Yeah that's pretty stupid.
suzanneyea
by on May. 4, 2014 at 3:20 PM

Some mistakes just cannot be fixed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 4, 2014 at 3:20 PM
Yep you're an idiot
Missdameanor
by on May. 4, 2014 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this
I hope that once the baby comes,you'll love it so much that none of this stuff will matter. Kids have a way of changing your perspective. Try to think of this as a beginning instead of an ending.
summerlove3677
by on May. 4, 2014 at 3:23 PM
If you didn't want kids, you should have taken control of your protection. Give the baby up since you don't want it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 3:29 PM

If I were interested in not having my baby I would have had an abortion. I made the decision months ago that I was keeping my baby. I just didnt realize until today that I was going to be doing things on my own and that my life as I know it is over.

Quoting Sparklepants747: Either give up the baby or lie in the bed you've made. Sorry.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)