Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What Happen to the Days When Women Loved Themselves...

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 3:08 PM
  • 3 Replies
so much , a man could not treat them like Sh** on a stick. I just passed by a couple and this dude is going in on her. I mean damn. He called her every name in the book, every cuss word available to mankind. And she's just pleading with him. I don't know there history but chances are he has spoken to her like this. But I see more of this going on where women are dating men who treat them like dirt. And the treatment comes way before the relationship gets serious.

Have you ever been in a verbal or physical abusive relationship? What made you stay?
by on May. 4, 2014 at 3:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Missdameanor
by on May. 4, 2014 at 3:12 PM
I watched my Mother being mistreated when I was young. I have NEVER and will never allow anyone (even a man)to treat me badly.
CinnamonBunns84
by on May. 4, 2014 at 3:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Growing up I saw two close women to me mistreated. And I saw how it made them feel and the outcome. Like you I never would want that for myself.

Quoting Missdameanor: I watched my Mother being mistreated when I was young. I have NEVER and will never allow anyone (even a man)to treat me badly.
nelliesmommy
by on May. 4, 2014 at 3:16 PM

Sense the beginning of time women have been abused. It's just more spoken about now. Yes, I have been there. I wasyoung and naive. I wanted to keep my family together and it's not that easy. I stayed for 6 years but I have a good man now that never mistreats me. It's helped me appreciate him more.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)