• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lesson learned, don't travel with moochers

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies

So my cousin is 28 weeks pregnant and just moved back into the state and I have not seen her in years and my husband had to work this weekend and so he told is to go to the beach and take the kids. She doesn't have a job and just moved in with her mom so we got a room with a full kitchen so we could cook and only eat out at dinner time she didn't have to pay for anything. So we pack up everything and go. She complained the whole time.... She has a guy that's a young soldier thinking her baby is his so she can take him for child support. She complained because we didn't eat at a 30/person buffet, complained because I took her room key because she was charging stuff to the room, again because when we went to the outlets I didn't buy clothes for her baby. Then I had to listen to her plot to scam men out of money, things sure have changed in the last  5 years. I won't go anywhere with her again. She's 26! I had to carry all the bags and my baby to the room because she is "too pregnant" and got mad when I wouldn't park in handicapped spots. She was suppose to watch my toddler while I showered and he was playing on the balcony alone! There was an error with our stay and the resort offered us a credit and she is trying to invite herself along.....um no....

Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2014 at 3:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sparklepants747
by Queen Annie on May. 4, 2014 at 3:28 PM
4 moms liked this
I wouldn't be hanging out with her ever again. What a miserable piece of garbage.
iamcafemom83
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 3:31 PM
Yikes. Lesson learned. I hate whiny people who don't do anything to help themselves.
summerlove3677
by on May. 4, 2014 at 3:31 PM
Damn..... I would have went off on her
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 3:32 PM

I won't, I'm disappointed I was excited for her to be close

Quoting Sparklepants747: I wouldn't be hanging out with her ever again. What a miserable piece of garbage.

Sparklepants747
by Queen Annie on May. 4, 2014 at 3:36 PM
That's so sucky. I'm really sorry she turned out the way she did. :(
Quoting Anonymous:

I won't, I'm disappointed I was excited for her to be close

Quoting Sparklepants747: I wouldn't be hanging out with her ever again. What a miserable piece of garbage.

Toonkasmommy
by Challenger đź’— on May. 4, 2014 at 3:38 PM
Bitch would have got cursed out.
Lostinindy
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2014 at 3:41 PM
I don't believe in beating around the bush. I would simply tell her she's not the same person she was and you don't want to hang out again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 3:41 PM

And I just realized she took one of my thirty one bags and tubes of toothpaste, lotion, and hairspray 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 3:42 PM

I need to stop being so passive 

Quoting Lostinindy: I don't believe in beating around the bush. I would simply tell her she's not the same person she was and you don't want to hang out again.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 4, 2014 at 3:44 PM
Where do you find these people. I only hear about then on here! Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)