Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nap time rolls around and I..

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 4:03 PM
  • 12 Replies
Don't want to do anything! That huge list of to Dos and my feelings of all the stuff I can accomplish...go out the window as soon as they are asleep. What I really want to do is sit down and watch some mindless reality show and veg out. But then the laundry needs to be folded , the kitchen straightend up, the living room cleaned, bills to be paid, and most importantly studying for an up coming exam.
by on May. 4, 2014 at 4:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy103238
by on May. 4, 2014 at 4:05 PM

I do that when dd is asleep for the night. I either nap when she naps or eat or watch tv. 

CByxbe
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 4:07 PM
Now and then I cuddle and nap with them. I always cuddle them to sleep but then get up and do stuff. Nap time I usually have the tv on while I do my chores but I know today I need to study first :(

Quoting mommy103238:

I do that when dd is asleep for the night. I either nap when she naps or eat or watch tv. 

preemiemom45
by on May. 4, 2014 at 4:11 PM
When DD napped today for her afternoon nap, I switched over loads of laundry, did the dishes, picked up toys, then say down to study. 10 minutes later she woke up. So much for studying!
jen2150
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2014 at 4:15 PM
When my kids were young I rested when they rested. Treat yourself to some me time. There will always be something to do. How old are your kids?
CByxbe
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 4:16 PM
Bump
CByxbe
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 4:17 PM
1 and 4.

Quoting jen2150: When my kids were young I rested when they rested. Treat yourself to some me time. There will always be something to do. How old are your kids?
CByxbe
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 4:18 PM
That usually happens to me too! Then at night I am too tired to study. I am going to study for 30 minutes then do all the crap I need to.

Quoting preemiemom45: When DD napped today for her afternoon nap, I switched over loads of laundry, did the dishes, picked up toys, then say down to study. 10 minutes later she woke up. So much for studying!
Summerlion1123
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 4:18 PM
I usually do chores at nap time and have me time at bed time. Best of both worlds.
preemiemom45
by on May. 4, 2014 at 4:19 PM
I should have studied first, I have a final on Tuesday.

Like you, I also took a little time on cafemom first to unwind after baby care and before studying :-)

Quoting CByxbe: That usually happens to me too! Then at night I am too tired to study. I am going to study for 30 minutes then do all the crap I need to.

Quoting preemiemom45: When DD napped today for her afternoon nap, I switched over loads of laundry, did the dishes, picked up toys, then say down to study. 10 minutes later she woke up. So much for studying!
Ryanswifey42012
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2014 at 4:19 PM
The joys of being a mommy. Good luck.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)