Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is there really a fast weight loss remedy?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

Ok I am extremely over weight! I have done Weight Watchers and it worked. Taught me how to eat right etc. Problem is I like junk food. I like soda. I like to eat everything I shouldn't. If I stick to eating healthy I lose weight. If I dont I gain.

There are all of these fast weight loss pills, fades, etc. Plexus is the newest! And honestly when I hear about it I dont know how to feel. But I know that the only thing that helps you to lose/or maintain a healthy weight is eating healthy and exercise.

So do you do diet fades to get fast results? Or do you work to stay fit and healthy by eating healthy and exercising! It may not be the fastest, or the easiest, but the most effect and healthies for of weight loss!

Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2014 at 4:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
kymom23
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2014 at 4:18 PM
2 moms liked this
At the moment, I'm doing it the slow way. I go to the gym and work out everyday. I watch what I eat, stopped buying soda and junk food because none of us need it. Especially me and my youngest son.

I don't buy into the fads because I know they don't last. Unless you constantly keep it up, you'll gain the weight right back and then some. At least that's what my experience has been.

The weight didn't go on overnight and it won't come off that way either. The 7th will be a month that I've been going to the gym, eating healthier and I've lost 19 lbs so far. I can already feel a big difference.
MixedCooke
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2014 at 8:57 AM
Exercise and low carb moves my scale!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)