Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bathroom situations...

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 4:16 PM
  • 23 Replies
Have you ever had an accident or something like it in a public bathroom? I'm currently standing guard outside the ladies room while it is cleaned. I am the only woman on staff. A lady exploded all over the walls and floor. There is shit everywhere in the stall. Accept for on the toilet. It's pretty vile. I once passed out on the floor of a gas station bathroom after vomiting in the toilet. I was much younger.
by on May. 4, 2014 at 4:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheDrsRose
by on May. 4, 2014 at 4:16 PM

Gross. No. lol

witzandglitz
by Queen Lollipop on May. 4, 2014 at 4:17 PM
Gross!
polkaspots
by on May. 4, 2014 at 4:18 PM
My two year old pissed on the floor in a gas station bathroom once. He was maybe 14 months old at the time.
I had him standing diaperless while I was getting his new diaper and he just unloaded. Fortunately he was wearing sandals instead of socks and sneakers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 4, 2014 at 4:18 PM

No, but I do get to clean up after those who do. I'm a janitor at a gym and just this past weekend I had to clean up poop in the shower (obviously the toilet only 5 feet away was too far away).

Glitchtastic
by Glitter Trauma on May. 4, 2014 at 4:20 PM
Bump
Glitchtastic
by Glitter Trauma on May. 4, 2014 at 4:21 PM
That's pretty gross.

Quoting Anonymous:

No, but I do get to clean up after those who do. I'm a janitor at a gym and just this past weekend I had to clean up poop in the shower (obviously the toilet only 5 feet away was too far away).

seraphimsong
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2014 at 4:23 PM
No, thank goodness.

nelliesmommy
by on May. 4, 2014 at 4:23 PM

ewwww no. How did it get on the walls? ugh

bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on May. 4, 2014 at 4:23 PM
Over known older people that once they have their gallbladder removed they have that problem. It's gross but I'm sure they're pretty embarrassed.
Raeann11
by Emerald Member on May. 4, 2014 at 4:24 PM

No

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)