Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If You Hadn't Been Oggling Her...

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 4:16 PM
  • 17 Replies
4 moms liked this

You wouldn't have grabbed the wrong lettuce.  Too bad, DH.  Yes, she has a glorious posterior that was beautifully (and shamelessly) shown off by her yoga pants and I cannot blame any man for noticing!  Even I noticed and looked longer than I should have.  But it has resulted in you having red leaf lettuce in your salads instead of romain.  I think you'll survive.  I personally like leafy lettuce, so I'm happy enough.  Just eat your salad without picking through it!

*sigh*

Anybody else have a funny story of a time their man got flustered?

***DISCLAIMER since this is MC after all***  DH is wonderful, not a pig.  This woman's waist, butt, and thighs were flawless and there wasn't a single set of eyes that didn't linger.  Even an elderly woman next to me joked with her husband about her "golden years" after the Posterior of Perfection moved down the produce section.  DH just didn't want to get caught staring so he rushed and grabbed the wrong lettuce instead of standing there gaping.  And I watched her walk away as I resolved to get my ass back in shape after this complicated pregnancy!  LOL

by on May. 4, 2014 at 4:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dommad2
by on May. 4, 2014 at 4:18 PM
No funny story I can think of but in tour place I would have giggled too
nelliesmommy
by on May. 4, 2014 at 4:19 PM

lol no stories, I would have looked too though probably.

Texasladybug84
by on May. 4, 2014 at 4:20 PM
Idk we don't usually check others out. Hubby has PTSD so he hardly goes in public places anyways and when he does he's in and out.
Amberleigh81
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 4:20 PM
1 mom liked this
My husband rear-ended a little old lady because he was staring at a girl in a miniskirt on the sidewalk.

Then, the stupid man TELLS me that's why he had the accident. Bwahahahahaha. I hold that over him all the time, even though it happened five years ago.

"At least I didn't get in a car accident because I was staring at a girl..."
Mrs.Kubalabuku
by on May. 4, 2014 at 4:22 PM

Hahaha!  I can't believe he told you that was the reason!

My brother once bumped a car at a stoplight because he was trying to see if the girl jogging was hot or not.  Turns out, she wasn't.  I never let him live that down, either.

Quoting Amberleigh81: My husband rear-ended a little old lady because he was staring at a girl in a miniskirt on the sidewalk. Then, the stupid man TELLS me that's why he had the accident. Bwahahahahaha. I hold that over him all the time, even though it happened five years ago. "At least I didn't get in a car accident because I was staring at a girl..."

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 4, 2014 at 4:23 PM
Hey Debbie downers here right on time

Quoting Texasladybug84: Idk we don't usually check others out. Hubby has PTSD so he hardly goes in public places anyways and when he does he's in and out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 4, 2014 at 4:23 PM
1 mom liked this
We had an apartment that overlooked sidewalk and hubby was out there with our oldest and he was staring at a girl for quite awhile. I came up behind him and scared him and screamed like a girl hahaha
Amberleigh81
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 4:24 PM
I know! I told him that if I had been in a car accident because I was ogling some guy, I would have taken that secret to my grave!

Quoting Mrs.Kubalabuku:

Hahaha!  I can't believe he told you that was the reason!

My brother once bumped a car at a stoplight because he was trying to see if the girl jogging was hot or not.  Turns out, she wasn't.  I never let him live that down, either.

Quoting Amberleigh81: My husband rear-ended a little old lady because he was staring at a girl in a miniskirt on the sidewalk.

Then, the stupid man TELLS me that's why he had the accident. Bwahahahahaha. I hold that over him all the time, even though it happened five years ago.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 4, 2014 at 4:26 PM
When we first started dating we were in Wal-Mart and he wasn't thinking and said"damn" and I was like what bAbe?. At first he didn't want to tell me cuz he thought I get mad and he said that chick has a nice ass...I looked and was like yeah she does.. haha the look on his face was priceless
corpswife523
by Krystal on May. 4, 2014 at 4:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Dumb ass.. (For actually telling you) lmao

But hey, at least he was honest! Lol

Quoting Amberleigh81: My husband rear-ended a little old lady because he was staring at a girl in a miniskirt on the sidewalk.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)