Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone shop at Crazy 8?

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 4:18 PM
  • 13 Replies

And happen to have a one time use free shipping coupon card they don't need? ;)
I wanna buy some stuff from their website, but I hate paying for shipping. 

I always ask for them when I'm in the store, but I was there yesterday and completely forgot to ask. I was still too excited about all the free stuff I got at The Children's Place.

Oh yeah, that's a cool story!
So, I had a bunch of clearance stuff, and when I swiped my card, the whole credit system of the entire company went down. I didn't have any cash, so I waited patiently at the register for about 20 minutes while they tried to figure it out, and they kept the other two registers open for cash only. The manager decided to try using gift cards, to see if that system worked, so she grabbed a handful of old gift cards from the drawer with small amounts left on them that other customers had left behind, and they worked! They used a bunch to pay off my total, and told me that since I was lovely and patient, despite being pregnant and sweaty in my stroller (okay, it was a mall rental motorized wheelchair, but DS called it my stroller), that I was good to go, and I didn't have to pay for my stuff. I was like, "REALLY?! THAT'S AWESOME!"

*yes guys, I already checked RetailMeNot and all the other code sites, that's why I'm looking for a one time use one.*

by on May. 4, 2014 at 4:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TrouserMouse
by on May. 4, 2014 at 4:19 PM
Did I miss that there is something wrong that you need a scooter?
307mama
by on May. 4, 2014 at 4:20 PM
I've never shopped they but they donated a ton..... I mean about 40-50 boxes of new clothing to donate to our school kids. I got up pick out a few outfits. Cute stuff!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 4, 2014 at 4:21 PM
Idk have you tried looking on retailmenot?
kbutton24
by Mrs.Sima on May. 4, 2014 at 4:21 PM

This. And did you check retail me not for a coupon code?

Quoting TrouserMouse: Did I miss that there is something wrong that you need a scooter?

acrogodess
by Emerald Member on May. 4, 2014 at 4:22 PM
My kids have officially outgrown children's clothing, but here is a bump for you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kbutton24
by Mrs.Sima on May. 4, 2014 at 4:22 PM

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/crazy8.com?c=5793892

mes_deux_amours
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 4:23 PM
Have you checked retailmenot?
katemckenzie
by Kate on May. 4, 2014 at 4:23 PM

I'm on bedrest, so I can't be walking around the mall, but I had to exchange some shorts I ordered online a couple weeks ago for a different size, so I had to go in.

Quoting kbutton24:

This. And did you check retail me not for a coupon code?

Quoting TrouserMouse: Did I miss that there is something wrong that you need a scooter?

katemckenzie
by Kate on May. 4, 2014 at 4:23 PM

Yeah, there's no valid ones. 

Quoting Anonymous: Idk have you tried looking on retailmenot?

katemckenzie
by Kate on May. 4, 2014 at 4:24 PM

I'm on bedrest. Not allowed to walk around the mall.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)