• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

we all know your hot, just stop

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies

Mobile Photo

There is no need to post a million pictures like this, every single day and act all shocked when people tell you how gorgeous your are.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2014 at 4:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Devious333
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 4:34 PM
Lol I know a few like that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maks1mommy
by Emerald Member on May. 4, 2014 at 4:36 PM
Well, she is very very pretty. Haha, people love to see attractive people. And they love to tell them, like it's some sort of accomplishment that they worked hard to achieve.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 4:38 PM
Its fake. That us about 10lbs of make up

Quoting Maks1mommy: Well, she is very very pretty. Haha, people love to see attractive people. And they love to tell them, like it's some sort of accomplishment that they worked hard to achieve.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 4:38 PM
Its fake. That us about 10lbs of make up

Quoting Maks1mommy: Well, she is very very pretty. Haha, people love to see attractive people. And they love to tell them, like it's some sort of accomplishment that they worked hard to achieve.
TrouserMouse
by on May. 4, 2014 at 4:39 PM
Who?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 4, 2014 at 4:39 PM

Of course there is a good reason......it's fun!  

Maks1mommy
by Emerald Member on May. 4, 2014 at 4:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Well it's Facebook, I don't think there's a hot chick left that looks as good as she does online lol!

Quoting Anonymous: Its fake. That us about 10lbs of make up

Devious333
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 4:39 PM
So true. I know a couple of girls like this... and they talk about how hard it is to be beautiful, oh woe is me...lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bubsy
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 4:39 PM

Are those boobs real? They don't look like they belong on her body lol. Or maybe it's the high waist on her skirt that's throwing me off. She is very pretty though.

Mom2Just1
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2014 at 4:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Your hot what?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)