• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Being naked infront of your kids ?

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 5:07 PM
  • 47 Replies

I was on the phone with one of my girlfriend's and she was saying how she just pulled up to the house , I was just getting out of the shower and just had a bra and panties on , So I said Ok let me get some clothes on and I will be right out . Then when I got dressed she say's ... You stay in your bra and panties when  you're kid's there ? I was like yes is that a problem lol ? and she says that's not normal... You really need to be careful with that... Cps can be called over that ... WHAT THE FUCK ?! I only have 1 baby and she is 3 month's old ... No shit I will be in my bra and panties . and if not that I put a big shirt on and call it a day .... Cps ? Wtf does that have to do with anything . So I kind of brushed her comment off and kinda wrapped thing's up because honestly she kind of ticked me off . She act's like it was something sexual like ... Weird ? I breastfeed my daughter we do alot of skin to skin .... I think it's normal ? 

Am I out of line? I thought that was normal I mean it's not like im having sex infront of my babys face but I mean if I get out the shower I will walk around in bra and panties and not think twice ? Did you walk around like this with your baby's?If so ,  Til what age ? 

by on May. 4, 2014 at 5:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 5:08 PM
3 moms liked this
I grew up in a house where nudity was no big deal and it isnt in our house either
gypsy_rose
by Kandy on May. 4, 2014 at 5:08 PM
She is out of line. Also don't be shocked if she calls caps after that comment
nocalmegan
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 5:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm always naked in front of my girls. They are 1 and almost there. We all still shower together. Come get me CPS lol
Rebecca7708
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2014 at 5:09 PM
I have just recently started being a little more modest around my boys. They are 3 and 5. I don't see anything wrong with it.
nopenope666
by on May. 4, 2014 at 5:09 PM
It's only weird when your kids are older.
Lol three months. Your friend is dumb.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on May. 4, 2014 at 5:10 PM
Ridiculous. DS sees me naked, no biggie.
Hanab818
by ThePonds on May. 4, 2014 at 5:10 PM
I take showers woth my 2 and 3 year old in the bathroom. Sometimes my 2 year old will strip down and take one with me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 4, 2014 at 5:10 PM

Yeah idk. My oldest girl is 7 and comes in my room when I'm getting dressed or getting out of the shower (why god why?) and I don't rush to cover up. If she doesn't want to see me naked she can stay out of my bathroom/bedroom. Who knows when that will happen....

myempyreofdirt
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 5:10 PM
2 moms liked this
Does your friend not have kids? Or even know how birth works? They came out of our vaginas... They've pretty much seen all there is to see lol.
Momma3220
by on May. 4, 2014 at 5:10 PM

I am waiting on it. My daughters in no sort of danger and is in a safe clean home ... So she can call all she want's 

Quoting gypsy_rose: She is out of line. Also don't be shocked if she calls caps after that comment

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)