Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

where can i buy these?

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 5:11 PM
  • 20 Replies
Ds' 7th bday is next monday. I want to buy cupcakes for his class, but we are dairy and gluten free. His school ONLY allows store bought stuff to come to the school. I always make our cupcakes and stuff. Where can i buy gluten/dairy free cupcakes?
by on May. 4, 2014 at 5:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Soniam301
by Member on May. 4, 2014 at 5:13 PM
talk to the teacher and see if it's ok to make your son one and then buy the class theirs.
Hanab818
by ThePonds on May. 4, 2014 at 5:14 PM
A mom and pop bakery might be able to make them for you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 4, 2014 at 5:14 PM
Whole Foods should have them. I know they have cookies that fit your needs for sure.
Dreagon_Magos
by on May. 4, 2014 at 5:15 PM
I'd get the class normal ones too. I'm sure it's fine for him to bring his own.

Quoting Soniam301: talk to the teacher and see if it's ok to make your son one and then buy the class theirs.
MilkLover0203
by on May. 4, 2014 at 5:15 PM
I'd try Trader Joes or something similar.
eykelley
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2014 at 5:16 PM
Yeah. I dont mind him having a regular one once in awhile. Just thought id go the healthy way for the rest of the class too. But, if i cant find them, i'll just do regular ones.

Quoting Soniam301: talk to the teacher and see if it's ok to make your son one and then buy the class theirs.
scarletmeshell
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2014 at 5:16 PM

That is a great idea!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 4, 2014 at 5:18 PM

We have a local bakery that makes them....Their GF cupcakes are amazing.  So I would call any little bakery in your area as they can most likely accomodate.

eykelley
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2014 at 5:21 PM
Here is the STUPID thing. They wont let it come from even a bakery. ONLY a store bakery where the ingredients are all labeled and its packaged. Its retarded.

Quoting Anonymous:

We have a local bakery that makes them....Their GF cupcakes are amazing.  So I would call any little bakery in your area as they can most likely accomodate.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 4, 2014 at 5:22 PM
Dairy/gluten free is not "healthy" for people who can eat it.

Quoting eykelley: Yeah. I dont mind him having a regular one once in awhile. Just thought id go the healthy way for the rest of the class too. But, if i cant find them, i'll just do regular ones.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)