Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MY DAUGHTER IS SAD SHE WANTS A BROTHER OR SISTER

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
I'm so hurt seeing the look in my daughter's eyes she wants a brother or sister .I got my tubed tied at 23 I regret it everyday I just didn't want to be a single mother a second time so I decided to get my tubes tied to focus on finishing college and I finish.How can I explain to her that mommy can't have anymore kids I know she is lonely and it hurts I have a wonderful boyfriend h who is willing to pay the tubal reversal surgery. I just don't want to bring another child in the world and my daughter miss out on the the things she need I'm so sad I would love to have another baby but I will be 25 in a week and my boyfriend will be 38 next year he has 3 kids already I think I'm getting a little to old to have another baby and he is to.lol
Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2014 at 5:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 4, 2014 at 5:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Not going to touch this one.
YzmaRocks
by on May. 4, 2014 at 5:41 PM
You are 24 and too old? Oh boy. I feel ancient now.
Darkangelpunk
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 5:41 PM
Neither of u are to old for a baby.
krusesbaby
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2014 at 5:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Adopt a sibling? You could adopt another child her age too.
Id like to adopt an older child when my kids are graduated. They always seem to get looked over in favor for babies.
rmgriffberg
by on May. 4, 2014 at 5:44 PM

adopt?

KayelynnsMama
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2014 at 5:44 PM
2 moms liked this
I didn't know a doctor would agree to tie a woman's tubes at 23 when she is unmarried and only has one kid.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 5:44 PM
Maybe the being to old sounded bad sorry ladies . I'm just saying I had my daughter at 19 and I didn't get a chance to live my life this is my time to do what I need to do for myself.I just started school again and I work at another call center it's going to be a huge set back for me.

Quoting YzmaRocks: You are 24 and too old? Oh boy. I feel ancient now.
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on May. 4, 2014 at 5:44 PM

marry your BF and she will gain 3 siblings !

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 4, 2014 at 5:45 PM

That's not something that needs to be explained to my children. I doubt she's that sad about it.

wrensong
by Pagan Mother on May. 4, 2014 at 5:47 PM

In my state you would not have been allowed a tubal at that age with only one child, unless it was for health reasons.

And too old? Please...I had my last at 35

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)