• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

And They Have Eyeballs!!! Pics!!!!

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 6:03 PM
  • 31 Replies
1 mom liked this

My niece's dog had puppies and their mother got really sick so my sister and I have been bottle feeding them. Today they are two weeks old and I noticed last night that the little girl's eyes were opening. Today her eyes are completely opened and the boys' eyes are starting. 

Here's the girl

Here is Boy #1

And Boy #2

by on May. 4, 2014 at 6:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 4, 2014 at 6:05 PM
Yay, another irresponsible pet owner. Smh.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 4, 2014 at 6:05 PM
Awwww! I have serious puppy fever! I have been looking for the perfect addition for us. I'm just not sure what kind of dog we would like. I don't care about breed, I'm not sure if we want a smaller or bigger dog.
What kind of puppies are they?
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on May. 4, 2014 at 6:06 PM

Awww so cute.

Neko_Nightstar
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2014 at 6:06 PM

Who said anything about irresponsible pet ownership? Who pissed in your Cherrios this morning?

Quoting Anonymous: Yay, another irresponsible pet owner. Smh.

Neko_Nightstar
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2014 at 6:07 PM

Their mother is a yorkie/Schnauzer mix and we're not sure about the father. I want a kitten so bad I can't stand it but I'm not living where I can have one now. 

Quoting Anonymous: Awwww! I have serious puppy fever! I have been looking for the perfect addition for us. I'm just not sure what kind of dog we would like. I don't care about breed, I'm not sure if we want a smaller or bigger dog. What kind of puppies are they?

evilangel198431
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 6:08 PM
Okay so if all dogs get fixed how is anyone supposed to get a puppy if they want one?

LyTe684
by on May. 4, 2014 at 6:09 PM
Awwww.
Neko_Nightstar
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2014 at 6:10 PM

Eh, ignore her. She's a judgmental bitch. A dog getting pregnant doesn't equal irresponsible pet ownership. The puppies are being taken care of responsibly so she just doesn't know anything.

Quoting evilangel198431: Okay so if all dogs get fixed how is anyone supposed to get a puppy if they want one?

Maks1mommy
by Emerald Member on May. 4, 2014 at 6:10 PM
Its exciting! My stray had kittens a while ago and they are walking around now. My favorite stage ever. So cute!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 4, 2014 at 6:11 PM
I want a kitty too! My ds is very allergic so that is a big no. We used to have a snauzer, he passed away :(
Will you ship a puppy to me ;)
I don't know much about yorkies but they are smaller like a snauzer too aren't they?
Once my youngest ds is potty trained we will have made a choice by then and I can concentrate on pt the puppy.

Quoting Neko_Nightstar:

Their mother is a yorkie/Schnauzer mix and we're not sure about the father. I want a kitten so bad I can't stand it but I'm not living where I can have one now. 

Quoting Anonymous: Awwww! I have serious puppy fever! I have been looking for the perfect addition for us. I'm just not sure what kind of dog we would like. I don't care about breed, I'm not sure if we want a smaller or bigger dog.
What kind of puppies are they?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)