Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't believe she did that!!!!! ETA!!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
We had to run to Walmart to get a dress for my oldest DD's concert on Tuesday. I forgot to get something so I had my DD run back in to grab it for me. I get in the car and look at the car next to me and there are 2 kids (they looked about 3-5 years old), there were NO adults in the car! I commented about it to my brother and my youngest DD said that they were the ones who pulled up as we were going into the store. (She said she remembered because the boy waved at her). We were in the store for AT least 2 hours because I also got a haircut! We sat for another 15-20 minutes while waiting for my DD and no one came out!!!

(ETA). My oldest DD said that she told someone while she was in the store because she also noticed the kids before she went back to the store and the security guard was following her (my DD) out!

I just called the store and they said that the "mom" came out as the security guard got to the car, she got in the car and left before the security guard could stop her but he got her license plate number and is calling it in. I don't know if there is anything they can do now but they took my name and number in case they need it later.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2014 at 6:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
GoodLuckCharm14
by on May. 4, 2014 at 6:07 PM
Terrible parenting at its finest. Poor kids :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rebeccarae
by on May. 4, 2014 at 6:08 PM
Why didn't you call the cops?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 4, 2014 at 6:08 PM
Umm and you just drive away?
momofhnd
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2014 at 6:08 PM
Please say u called the cops
cadditalbrat
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2014 at 6:11 PM
Please say you called the cops and didn't just drive away? I'd have been furious and got the kids out of the car one way or another after calling the cops and telling them I was getting the kids out of the car and that we would stand there until they show up
Bubsy
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 6:11 PM

Call the police!!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 6:17 PM
My oldest DD said that she told someone while she was in the store because she also noticed the kids before she went back to the store and the security guard was following her (my DD) out!

I just called the store and they said that the "mom" came out as the security guard got to the car, she got in the car and left before the security guard could stop her but he got her license plate number and is calling it in. I don't know if there is anything they can do now but they took my name and number in case they need it later.

Quoting momofhnd: Please say u called the cops
okpondlady
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 6:22 PM

I would have called 911....

TANSTAAFL- There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)