Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

not awkward at all, right?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
I am going through a seprration and (more than likely) a divorce soon. (Long story short, my husband met a girl on a video game and now wants to move 2,000 miles away to be with her. He already flew up there to spend a weekend with her..his sons first Easter)
It has been 5 months since he kicked our son and i out and I recently started talking to a guy I knew in high school. We were friends then. I had a crush on him years ago as well. He is also going through a divorce. It has only been a week of talking (innocent) and i don't think it will ever be romantic BUT of it does get romantic between he and I, its a little awkward since....well, I lost my verginity to his older brother when I was 17.

Lol he knows we, his bto and I, had sex once but doesn't know that was my first. Not awkward at all...huh? Lol
Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2014 at 6:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on May. 4, 2014 at 6:17 PM
And he never needs to know . It's your history leave it alone .
nopenope666
by on May. 4, 2014 at 6:19 PM
Why does he need to know that?
I've never had sex with brothers...that is weird. Oh! But i do know someone who banged this guy and then his brother a week later...seeing as I'm sure more than a week has elapsed I'd say it's a lot less odd.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 6:22 PM
Ha! Only 9 year or so

Quoting nopenope666: Why does he need to know that?
I've never had sex with brothers...that is weird. Oh! But i do know someone who banged this guy and then his brother a week later...seeing as I'm sure more than a week has elapsed I'd say it's a lot less odd.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 6:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)