Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Like father like son...

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 6:31 PM
  • 14 Replies
2 moms liked this
My husband just made a deal with our son that if he cleans the yard up this week he will pay him $40. I told them it's not a deal unless you shake on it and the both looked at me and shook their bodies lol dorks
by on May. 4, 2014 at 6:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 4, 2014 at 6:33 PM

40$ to clean up the yard. It must be pretty nasty.

jjessers
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 6:35 PM
I dunno. Yes it depends on how bad the yard is. Yet in today's society and the cost of things.... That's chump change .

Quoting Anonymous:

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 6:36 PM
Not really mostly leaves and stuff blown from the wind we had. My son wanted $40 for a game so hubby have him something to do to earn that money. We have a pretty big yard so it will take him a while.

Quoting Anonymous:

katydid150
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2014 at 6:37 PM

That is a cute story :)

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 6:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol once our oldest needed money for something and hubby had her gold laundry for 2 days and called it even. He tends to over pay but he says just because they are kids doesn't mean their time is worth nothing lol

Quoting jjessers: I dunno. Yes it depends on how bad the yard is. Yet in today's society and the cost of things.... That's chump change .

Quoting Anonymous:

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 6:39 PM
I found it pretty amusing.

Quoting katydid150:

That is a cute story :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 4, 2014 at 6:46 PM

min wage is 65$ a day (8hrs) dollars before taxes. It only took me 10 mins to clean my yard (good size yard)

Quoting jjessers: I dunno. Yes it depends on how bad the yard is. Yet in today's society and the cost of things.... That's chump change .
Quoting Anonymous:

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 7:08 PM
It takes me more than 10 mins a day to clean up the dog crap, taking leaves and cleaning up stuff blown in to the yard will take him at least an hour and who said we pay our kids min wage.

Quoting Anonymous:

min wage is 65$ a day (8hrs) dollars before taxes. It only took me 10 mins to clean my yard (good size yard)

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 4, 2014 at 7:15 PM

40$ an hour! OMG!

Sike.

I just gave my kid 60$ just because he asked for it the other day. He doesn't have to work for it. We don't have any pets. I wouldn't clean up shit.

Quoting LCWAmommy: It takes me more than 10 mins a day to clean up the dog crap, taking leaves and cleaning up stuff blown in to the yard will take him at least an hour and who said we pay our kids min wage.
Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

wickedfiress
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2014 at 7:19 PM
Lol. My husband and son are like that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)