• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It looks like I will be having a cry...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
Last year I was with a guy, C. I had a bff, A. My ex was jealous that I was finally happy with C. A was jealous as well. Ex....forced himself on me. I was crying and begging him to stop, he said he needed to prove he was better than C. Rather tell C, I pulled away. I started sleeping on the couch. A asked me what was wrong, since I refused to tell C. She managed to get me to admit it had something to do with ex. Rather than continue to be a supportive friend, she told C I was cheating.

He kicked me out and within a few days they were together. He told lies about me to all our mutual friends and even contacted my family to try to turn them against me. He rubbed her in my face, even when I told him she lied, that is not what happened. Last time I saw him, he called me a whore and a slut.

Despite all this, I still love him. I don't want him back, but it still hurts, a lot.

The one safe place I had, my church....guess who was there today. A even followed me to the nursery and tried to be all buddy buddy with me.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2014 at 7:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 7:52 PM
He's not even worth my tears, yet here I am, fighting them back, for the past few hours, waiting until bed when I can let it all out.
fullxbusymom
by Sapphire Member on May. 4, 2014 at 7:52 PM

Sorry you all sound very young and immature.  Although I am sorry this happened to you.

sam12796
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 7:53 PM

I am so sorry that happened. She is no friend. Your ex is a rapist and your now ex boyfriend is a loser. You are better off. Get some councelling you will need it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 4, 2014 at 7:55 PM
Well that's rough to go through. Honestly I'd just do what I could to move on. Ignore her. Literally, pretend like she's not even there. Don't let her get to you. Work on making yourself happy. Let them see you moving on with your life and being happy without them. It's the best revenge, to show them you can and will be happy without either of them in your life. It will be hard to do of course, but soon you'll realize yourself that you DON'T need them in your life. Good luck!
pinkfairy0206
by on May. 4, 2014 at 8:09 PM
Well she is a horrible"friend"for doing that. Don't associate with her anymore that's for sure. As far as your boyfriend goes if he would jump to believing your friend then it isn't worth your time. You obviously have a child right? Then concentrate on them. Forget about them and move on.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 4, 2014 at 8:19 PM

How the hell does OP sound immature?.

Quoting fullxbusymom:

Sorry you all sound very young and immature.  Although I am sorry this happened to you.

Kaybean
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 8:21 PM
Sounds like you're better off without them both and your mutual friends aren't friends if they turn on you.
fullxbusymom
by Sapphire Member on May. 4, 2014 at 8:22 PM

Reread the post.  Simply the people she chooses to surround herself with. 

Quoting Anonymous:

How the hell does OP sound immature?.

Quoting fullxbusymom:

CherrieFaeries
by Alice In Heathenland on May. 4, 2014 at 8:25 PM
This...

Quoting Anonymous: Well that's rough to go through. Honestly I'd just do what I could to move on. Ignore her. Literally, pretend like she's not even there. Don't let her get to you. Work on making yourself happy. Let them see you moving on with your life and being happy without them. It's the best revenge, to show them you can and will be happy without either of them in your life. It will be hard to do of course, but soon you'll realize yourself that you DON'T need them in your life. Good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)