• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No say for me?

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 8:45 PM
  • 3 Replies

So what would you do? My husband has been talking with his parents and recently they all told me if he does not get the job he apply for at the local jail as a corrections officer, that we are moving out from Kansas to Arkansas. 

More details: 

*my inlaws live across town in their own home, they support themselves, we support ourselves.

*my husband has been out of work, some by his poor choices, some by bad luck.

*I work full time. 

DO NOT want to move for several reasons. Mainly because my friends, my church, my doctors, my therapist, my job, and my psychiatrist is here. I have mental health and physical health issues and I've been through a rough time lately. I do not think uprooting myself from consistency and stability is good for me at this time. 

I talked with him and he just kinda blew me off and told me not to worry about it, we could talk me later... 

by on May. 4, 2014 at 8:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Nicholy10
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2014 at 9:03 PM

I told him I didn't wanat to go and if he chose to go, it be without me. He again, just brushed it off. I don't know it's like it isn't a big deal to him...ugh...men...

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on May. 4, 2014 at 9:04 PM
I don't blame you. The worst part of the military is looking for a new pdoc and therapist.
jabs54
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 9:07 PM

I'm sorry.  It seems really unreasonable that he would make a decision like that without taking your feelings into consideration!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)