Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My damn husband!!'

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 8:48 PM
  • 12 Replies
And I can't agree on finding out the sex or letting it be a surprise for our next baby!! It's not planned for anytime soon but since It will be our last I want it to be a surprise! And he doesn't want it to be! How can we be together if we can't agree on it?????

Sarcasm. But really, I DO NOT wanna find out! And I know he wouldn't be able to keep the secret from me if he did find out :/ anyway of convincing him that it be amazing to let it be a surprise?????
by on May. 4, 2014 at 8:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 4, 2014 at 8:49 PM
I'm on his side, I would have to know.
Crashly
by Ashley on May. 4, 2014 at 8:50 PM
Sorry! I would need to know.
Lostinindy
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2014 at 8:51 PM
The US tech won't tell him without your permission. I would loved to have been surprised just once. I knew by 8 weeks with all of mine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
baquick
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 8:52 PM
I wouldn't be able to stand not knowing LOL
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on May. 4, 2014 at 8:52 PM
I would HAVE to know, I couldn't wait, no way.
Mom.Of.Two.2
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2014 at 8:55 PM

Tell him that you'll get HIM a push present if he can wait? 

We have a boy and a girl, so I don't want to know our next and I think my husband feels the same, but if he didn't this just might work. (He wants a new watch and the ones he LOVES are between $600-$1000. Maybe that would be enough of a motivation? lol)

Mommynwife26
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2014 at 8:56 PM
That's why I wanna do it. It's gonna be our very last baby EVER #4 and I wanna have that surprise. I think it make the pregnancy and delivery that much more fun!!! Plus for the family too!! I would designate one person to be able to order car seat, blankets and clothes that I would want boy/girl but everything else I would do gender neutral or wait to get it. I think it be so fun!! We agree on names, timing everything but this and I am so adamant about it lol.

Quoting Lostinindy: The US tech won't tell him without your permission. I would loved to have been surprised just once. I knew by 8 weeks with all of mine.
Mommynwife26
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2014 at 8:58 PM
Oooh good idea....

Quoting Mom.Of.Two.2:

Tell him that you'll get HIM a push present if he can wait? 

We have a boy and a girl, so I don't want to know our next and I think my husband feels the same, but if he didn't this just might work. (He wants a new watch and the ones he LOVES are between $600-$1000. Maybe that would be enough of a motivation? lol)

fullxbusymom
by Sapphire Member on May. 4, 2014 at 8:58 PM

I agree with your husband there is nothing amazing about waiting.  It is a suprise no matter when you find out. 

Nice_Dragon
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2014 at 8:58 PM
1 mom liked this

just whine till he gives in.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)