Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Respect... So really when you lose respect for someone was it ever really there?

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 9:02 PM
  • 61 Replies

I see this alot by mostly newer members saying how they lose respect for some of the other members, generally regular posters like myself. I also noticed that some of the regulars hang in Cliques and start disliking members because someone in the "gang" got into it with them.

So really let's think about this. Do you really honest have respect for people on here? How can I lose respect for someone that is obviously quick to judge and extremely judgemental? Isn't it bothy ways? You seriously lose respect because someone doesnt think or speak just like you?

I think its silly because half the time, I dont think the respect was ever there. I think those that run around throwing that word around are probably very judgemental and probably dislike most people unless they think or act like them.

by on May. 4, 2014 at 9:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thetrollcat
by Meow on May. 4, 2014 at 9:04 PM

Bump for respect!

LyTe684
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 9:04 PM
2 moms liked this
I think... I guess... I mean we are all people. My general rule is I respect everyone until given a reason not to. So in theory, that can be applied on here as well.
norwgnwood
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2014 at 9:04 PM
1 mom liked this
**Cliques.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thetrollcat
by Meow on May. 4, 2014 at 9:05 PM
1 mom liked this

thank you I had it spelled but it didnt look right so I changed it to the wrong one :D

Quoting norwgnwood: **Cliques.

kbutton24
by Mrs.Sima on May. 4, 2014 at 9:05 PM
I have respect for a few of the women on here. I'm most certainly not in any sort of "clique" though.
thetrollcat
by Meow on May. 4, 2014 at 9:06 PM

Im sure there was a time you disagreed with me meow.

Ya know, i think Ill just lose respect for you disagreeing with me. HOW DARE YOU!

shame on you...

Ok not really but see thats what Im seeing meow.....

Quoting LyTe684: I think... I guess... I mean we are all people. My general rule us I respect everyone until given a reason not to. So in theory, that can be applied on here as well.

Crashly
by Ashley on May. 4, 2014 at 9:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Idk I'm not sure I can really have respect for sn's in cmland. Unless I know you in person, I really have no idea who you are. Meaning there is no way for me to really respect you.
I think people get way to caught up with the internet and what goes on here.
thetrollcat
by Meow on May. 4, 2014 at 9:06 PM

liar, i saw your Pink Ladies coat

Quoting kbutton24: I have respect for a few of the women on here. I'm most certainly not in any sort of "clique" though.

monkeymommy325
by on May. 4, 2014 at 9:06 PM
As a rule, I treat others with respect, just as I hope others will treat me with respect.
unsuspected
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2014 at 9:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Ahm ... I find it hard to respect or hold any amount of esteem the comments and posters in this group. I mean we're all humans so I wish no harm or terrible circumstances to anyone. But do I care about their opinions or regard in my day to day life? Not at all.

I'm pretty sure respect has nothing to do with anything in this group.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN