• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Embarrassing videos

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
I was told I was mean for sharing embarrassing videos of my kids in Facebook with my immediate family. This came up because I taped my 12 yo son singing a song from the movie Frozen and posted it on Facebook. Mind you he willingly let me video tape him and post it for our family to see.

Do you video tape your kids doing embarrassing things.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2014 at 9:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 10:10 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 10:17 PM
1 mom liked this

No drama equals no comments.  

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on May. 4, 2014 at 10:18 PM

All the time BUT I don't post them on FB. I save them so I can blackmail the kids when they are older.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 10:25 PM

Only my parents can see them.  I am lame.  Only have family as friends on Facebook.  Not much of a social butterfly.  ;)

Quoting Sassy762:

All the time BUT I don't post them on FB. I save them so I can blackmail the kids when they are older.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on May. 4, 2014 at 10:26 PM

I don't have a FB, lol  

Quoting Anonymous:

Only my parents can see them.  I am lame.  Only have family as friends on Facebook.  Not much of a social butterfly.  ;)

Quoting Sassy762:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Only reason I have Facebook is so family (mainly my parents an siblings) can see pictures of the kiddos and keep up with what is going on in our family.   Other than thatt it serves no purpose.  

Quoting Sassy762:

I don't have a FB, lol  

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Sassy762:

Basicrose
by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:35 PM

I figure its our job to embarass our children. They dont like it? too bad. I would do it anyways. You are doing nothing wrong.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)