Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tomorrow is the day...for me and you!!

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 9:35 PM
  • 4 Replies

So as I sit here finishing the last of my 75% off Easter chocolate (sooo yummy), I have decided to embark on yet another weight loss plan.  Today I watched a video of a young man who is 5'5" tall who wanted to dunk a basketball.  I don't play or watch the sport but I understand the difficulty of this challenge.  He worked, did research and practiced til he could dunk.  He said if you want it bad enough, you'll work hard and achieve it.  While I'm not sure that's true for all things (doesn't matter how hard i tried, i could never be a musician or a famous painter), I'm pretty sure if I eat less and exercise more, I will lose weight and be more healthy.  

So I'm gonna post here every day, report on my progress for the day.  Hopefully the accountability with you all will inspire me.  Maybe it will inspire you too.  Feel free to post your own stories of weight loss success or not so successful days.  

Starting tomorrow I'll post a pic and my weight and I'll up date that every week til I feel I'm back at fighting size.  

We can do this....we can do this together...can't wait to here your stories and to tell you mine.  

by on May. 4, 2014 at 9:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
thetrollcat
by on May. 4, 2014 at 9:36 PM

Im going to eat you

mouse1085
by Member on May. 4, 2014 at 9:39 PM

That doesn't sound pleasant at all, especially for you.  You have yet to see a pic, you don't know what you're getting yourself in to.

bethpelle
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2014 at 9:39 PM
Good luck!!
mouse1085
by Member on May. 4, 2014 at 9:41 PM

Thanks,  I'm so weak when it comes to sweets and soda...so we'll see how it goes

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)