• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Killing me

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

I have a toothache, Im pretty sure it gonna need pulled, its a wisdom tooth, But i have not seen a dentist in about 6 years, i was told i have bad enamel and that it would affect the health of my teeth, The thing is, i lost my wallet, and i dont have my ID since this is an emergency would a insurance card, ss# and birth certificate work? I feel like im dying....

Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2014 at 10:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
sugareemommee
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 10:45 PM
Gargle with salt water.

Swish with coconut oil for 20 minutes a day.

Until you can get to the dentist.
tinkerxbell
by Danger Will Robinson on May. 4, 2014 at 10:47 PM
1 mom liked this

you'd have to call the dentist and find out if they can take that as ID, but I'm pretty sure you need photo ID.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 10:47 PM

What kind of coconut oil?

Quoting sugareemommee: Gargle with salt water. Swish with coconut oil for 20 minutes a day. Until you can get to the dentist.

lalalamama
by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:56 PM
Forget the coconut oil, go for oragel ( it's lidocaine gel and will numb it a bit) then ask the pharmacist for Tylenol #1 (they keep it behind the counter but it's not prescription). Tell the pharmacist about your tooth, ask if you can take three tylenol #1 along with 2 Ibuprofen and oragel on the sore tooth and gum. Then call a dentist. You don't have any other option. Good luck!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 10:58 PM

It will be over a week before i can get my ID. :(

Quoting tinkerxbell:

you'd have to call the dentist and find out if they can take that as ID, but I'm pretty sure you need photo ID.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 11:02 PM

I have been taking Ibuprofen, Like 800 mg i got last moth after a operation and now i only have 1 left. It has been what helps me sleep. DH is picking me up something tonight so i will mention it to him when he gets off work

Quoting lalalamama: Forget the coconut oil, go for oragel ( it's lidocaine gel and will numb it a bit) then ask the pharmacist for Tylenol #1 (they keep it behind the counter but it's not prescription). Tell the pharmacist about your tooth, ask if you can take three tylenol #1 along with 2 Ibuprofen and oragel on the sore tooth and gum. Then call a dentist. You don't have any other option. Good luck!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 4, 2014 at 11:09 PM

You got any whole cloves in your spice rack? If so, chew on one, it numbs it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)