Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mother's day question.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
Who should plan it? For fathers day, I plan it. I don't ask him what he wants. He has been very happy with the plans I've made in the past. I try to find something my dh would like but my kids also.

My dh asked me what I wanted for Mothers day. I feel he could plan something. Honestly tho, we will be with my parents so its more for my mom. I get overlooked. In the past, I have told him it would be nice for my boys to make me a card. I don't like planning something like this.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2014 at 11:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2014 at 9:07 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2014 at 9:10 AM

I like to do whatever I want on Mother's Day, so I'll usually just tell him what I'm going to do.  They will often surprise me though with breakfast in bed.  If I wanted them to plan it they would but I would rather choose how to spend my day.  DH would never want me to plan out his Father's Day...usually he spends the morning fishing LOL

toriandgrace
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2014 at 9:16 AM
I married a man who is terrible at planning anything. I knew that when I married him, so I plan everything.
baquick
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2014 at 9:17 AM
Yup lol.

Quoting toriandgrace: I married a man who is terrible at planning anything. I knew that when I married him, so I plan everything.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)