• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you usually get or do for Mothers Day?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2014 at 11:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 4, 2014 at 11:28 PM

Get nothing do nothing. :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 4, 2014 at 11:28 PM
Nothing. We don't recognize the day. It's just another Sunday. If the kids make stuff at school, they give it to their grandmother.
AutymsMommy
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2014 at 11:46 PM

We try to go out a day or two before mother's day, to beat any crowds. For mother's day dinner, DH likes to cook (he loves cooking in general). DH and the children usually get me something - it varies (new pajamas, sheri's berries, a religious statue, etc).

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Stay at Home Mom. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosy, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it anywhere near my children. Now for the controversial stuff:  we're Catholic, we're conservative, and we own guns (now there's no need to ask, lol).             Aimee

MilkLover0203
by on May. 4, 2014 at 11:56 PM
Uh, last year... I got The Goonies, flowers? Something else.
Halfdeafmommy
by Pure Honesty on May. 5, 2014 at 12:00 AM

We put our huge garden in on Mother's Day :)

Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on May. 5, 2014 at 12:02 AM
Perfume, I have a small obsession with it😳
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on May. 5, 2014 at 12:02 AM
We go to my brother's house for a cook out/family reunion.
moosesmom
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2014 at 12:03 AM
Nothing and nothing. I don't even get my mom anything. We just don't get into holidays like that. It's not that serious and we always buy things for each other throughout the year. If I see something she may like, I'll pick it up and the same with her.
Kymmy28
by on May. 5, 2014 at 12:05 AM
Me cleaning house and doing everything for dh and kids. They think I can just do it all. But I told them no more. They make the messes and they will clean the messes.
CByxbe
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2014 at 12:05 AM
Whatever my mil wants. I would like to sleep in and take a long shower and relax all day. Take a nap etc. But usually it's get up early and get the kids ready and go to mil house. It's really annoying but oh well mother day and her birthday are usually the same day or right by each other
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)