Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I have a boyfriend and my husband has a girlfriend....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies

ask me anything........

we are happier than ever! We were at the point of divorce 3 years ago. we have 4 young children that we were thinking about and tried everything we could to save our marriage! after a lot of thought, we tried dating other poeple. We have no limits...other than we dont let it interfere with our "family life" we get a long great, were happy, we dont want to kill eachother when were in the same room. we laugh together. we are falling in love with eachother!

My boyfriend knows im married. He knows hes on the side...and hes ok with that. We do not have sex. That was a huge problem in our marriage. i hate sex. i hate everything abour it! obviously my husband was not ok with that. My boyfriend is the nicest, sweetest guy ever! He has other girlfriends too, not just me. He is romantic, takes me on dates, and holds my hand. He is a virgin and will remain a virgin for his life. He has no interest in sex at all! He enjoys spoiling women and spending time with them. I see him once or twice a week. He is opposite of my husband.

My DH and his girl friend are strictly sex. they do not talk when theyre not together. they see eachother two nights a week, for about an hour at a time. He is always home before the kids go to bed. He doesnt sleep at her house. He is sure that she is sleeping with other men too...and he said he really, doesnt care! He wears protection, he and i both know that that doesnt always prevent disease, but, thats a risk he is willing to take. He can not have any more children, so thats not a possibility.

we can enjoy eachothers company. We can be parents together. i love him and he loves me. we dont have the constand stress and were not fighting all the time! 

Our family and friends do not know about this, and we will never tell them. We meet with a counselor every other week...and she said that she will try to break us from our boy/girl friends after a year and see how we do.

the year mark is coming up & we are willing to try to be there for eachother and give eachother what we want!

Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2014 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PumpkinSpice8
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2014 at 2:27 PM
That's interesting.
dawn79556
by Member on May. 5, 2014 at 2:28 PM
Wow. ... I couldn't do it. .
dawn79556
by Member on May. 5, 2014 at 2:28 PM
I couldn't know that my husband was out having sex at that very moment in time
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2014 at 2:29 PM
I just knew you were going to say you're his gf and your husband is your bf
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 5, 2014 at 2:30 PM
Wow, I'm actually kinda jealous!! Was it hard at first seeing your husband "dating" someone else?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 5, 2014 at 2:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Bye hunny, see you in an hour! 

Hey hunny, hope the sex was good! Want to cuddle and watch a movie?

FUCKED UP 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 5, 2014 at 2:30 PM
SMH.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 5, 2014 at 2:30 PM
I'm a wee bit jealous.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on May. 5, 2014 at 2:30 PM
2 moms liked this

I just don't get why you need a boyfriend if it's not for sex.

Zombie.Girl
by on May. 5, 2014 at 2:31 PM

Whatever works. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)