Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Omegle.com

Posted by on May. 6, 2014 at 12:54 PM
  • 26 Replies
If you have heard of this chatting site, where you video chat/message strangers, do not let your children go on here. You can go to it on the computer and there is an app for your phone.
by on May. 6, 2014 at 12:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 6, 2014 at 12:55 PM
that site is full of pervertd and masturbaters
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 6, 2014 at 12:57 PM

no my child is not going on there the first time i was on it all they want to do was sext so been on it once and i will never use it again

greenlove2013
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2014 at 12:59 PM
Hell yeah, it's terrible.

Quoting Anonymous: that site is full of pervertd and masturbaters
bcoll
by Brandi on May. 6, 2014 at 1:00 PM

There was a post here about it a few years back. So many mama's were logging on there and saying something random and then coming back here to post what they got as a reply. It was a very immature, yet funny night. Lol

greenlove2013
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2014 at 1:01 PM
I went on there with my little sister in law to obsereve her, we seen a penis and I told her to get off of it.

Quoting Anonymous:

no my child is not going on there the first time i was on it all they want to do was sext so been on it once and i will never use it again

mommy2adandykid
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2014 at 1:02 PM

duh

greenlove2013
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2014 at 1:03 PM
I never heard of it til a few days ago. There are a few nice people on there but a lot are perverts

Quoting bcoll:

There was a post here about it a few years back. So many mama's were logging on there and saying something random and then coming back here to post what they got as a reply. It was a very immature, yet funny night. Lol

bcoll
by Brandi on May. 6, 2014 at 1:03 PM

Oh, I'm sure.

Quoting greenlove2013: I never heard of it til a few days ago. There are a few nice people on there but a lot are perverts
Quoting bcoll:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 6, 2014 at 1:03 PM
...Anonymous chatrooms are, as a rule, not child-friendly.
greenlove2013
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2014 at 1:04 PM
I never heard of it til a few days ago. There are a few nice people on there but a lot are perverts

Quoting bcoll:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)