Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

BM IS CRAZY!!! CAN NOT BELIEVE THE MSG SHE SENT DH,,SHE SENT ANOTHER MSG UPDATE !!! SON SHOWED UP OVER HERE!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 469 Replies

BM is a crazy BITCH!! She sent my dh a bible verse and every time he misses a cs payment she goes crazy sending him messages telling him he is a loser and his kids are not going to want anything to do with him one day. He did not pay for May because the cs case is being reviewed because the oldest is graduating high school and he wont have to pay as much.  Her doing this makes him so upset because he loves  the kids and wants them to love him. In March he missed a payment and she told him that the oldest no longer wanted anything to do with him and the youngest could care less that he tells his friends he dont have a daddy. The bible verse she sent was.... Anyone who does not provide for how own especially his house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel. Can you believe her nerve? I dont even think my dh is going to be able to go to his sons graduation because of her!!! She is nothing but a BITCH!! 

Geeze she just sent another msg and said their gas is getting shut off that she could not pay it because she did not get her cs. Not our problem she couldnt pay her bills!!

I think she is just pissy because before we got married his mom took care of all his bills for him. He gets his va check on the 1st so cs was always paid on the first. Well now he is handling his money and will pay when he can. When his mom did his bills he did with out so much and would not even have food. 

Ok he has until the end of the month each month to pay the cs. She got spoiled because when his mom did his bills it was mailed in on the 1st of each month when he gets his money (100 % VA disability).She has a fit when its not mailed then becuase she is on disability. She claims she has heart issues and some type of injuries from a car accident. Its been hard for me and dh as well because I have had some problems with my back and its required surgery. 

And this you will not believe!! His son the 18 yr old showed up over here this afternoon saying they had a lot going on and needed the cs. DH told him that we did not have any stamps and when we went out we would mail it. He left after that. 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 6, 2014 at 2:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 6, 2014 at 2:03 PM
16 moms liked this

What was his excuse for not paying in March? How often does he not bother paying for his kids?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 6, 2014 at 2:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Bitch be cray cray.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 6, 2014 at 2:04 PM
1 mom liked this

He had some things to take care of in March so he couldnt pay. Before that he had not missed a payment since Sept of 2013. Sometimes he cant pay because we have extra bills.

Quoting Anonymous:

What was his excuse for not paying in March? How often does he not bother paying for his kids?

by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2014 at 2:04 PM
3 moms liked this
Hey where can I find that bible verse. I need it.....for a friend....
Hilary799
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2014 at 2:04 PM
Why is he missing payments?
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on May. 6, 2014 at 2:05 PM
35 moms liked this

Under review or not, he should have paid his child support until a judgment is reached.....obviously this is not the first time he's missed either, or she wouldn't have said so much. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 6, 2014 at 2:05 PM
28 moms liked this

Yea kids still need to eat even if you have extra bills.

Quoting Anonymous:

He had some things to take care of in March so he couldnt pay. Before that he had not missed a payment since Sept of 2013. Sometimes he cant pay because we have extra bills.

Quoting Anonymous:

kitty8199
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2014 at 2:06 PM
10 moms liked this
Stop making excuses. He needs to pay.
She's crazy but he needs to be responsible.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
strongforthem
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2014 at 2:06 PM
8 moms liked this
He shouldn't be missing payments, his children should come first. period.
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on May. 6, 2014 at 2:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Well he shouldn't be missing his payments. My husband just had his child age out of the child support. He paid until they sent him his letter. They re embursed the extra money.. I would be upset if my money was late...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN