Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Has this ever happened to you? Slightly creepy.

Posted by on May. 6, 2014 at 2:32 PM
  • 53 Replies

The phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and it said MY name and number. I answered and there was nobody there. I know this sounds like the plot for some terrible B flick, but it really did happen!...LOL. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

by on May. 6, 2014 at 2:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
zeenah
by Zarah on May. 6, 2014 at 2:34 PM

You can use an app to call from different numbers. Maybe someone's messing with you.

Big sister to be!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 6, 2014 at 2:34 PM
Sounds like your phone line is messed up! That or there is a psycho killer hiding in your house. My bet is on the phone line though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 6, 2014 at 2:35 PM

that is creepy i had it happen but it was my dh cell phone calling the house phone

shadowcat76
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2014 at 2:35 PM

I hope not, I cant imagine who would do that!

Quoting zeenah:

You can use an app to call from different numbers. Maybe someone's messing with you.

shadowcat76
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2014 at 2:36 PM

LOL, yeah, I hope so!

Quoting Anonymous: Sounds like your phone line is messed up! That or there is a psycho killer hiding in your house. My bet is on the phone line though.

Brandyns87
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2014 at 2:36 PM
That's odd. Never happened to me, but last week I called my mom and there was this strange gargling sound. I convinced my son aliens were trying to communicate with us in their native tongue.
shadowcat76
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2014 at 2:37 PM

This was my house phone calling my house phone!

Quoting Anonymous:

that is creepy i had it happen but it was my dh cell phone calling the house phone

shadowcat76
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2014 at 2:37 PM

LOL!

Quoting Brandyns87: That's odd. Never happened to me, but last week I called my mom and there was this strange gargling sound. I convinced my son aliens were trying to communicate with us in their native tongue.

SexyBurlapSack
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2014 at 2:38 PM

One Missed Call?

mrsmoonbeam
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2014 at 2:39 PM
I have heard about those I think they are called spoofing ? they can say the call is from the police or sherif departments can you do * 69 to call them back?

Quoting zeenah:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)