Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Haha!

Posted by on May. 6, 2014 at 2:45 PM
  • 17 Replies
That was quick!

It might be a good idea to read TOS before posting when you join a group. Just a thought. LOL
by on May. 6, 2014 at 2:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 6, 2014 at 2:45 PM
Boooooo. What I miss.
zeenah
by Zarah on May. 6, 2014 at 2:46 PM
1 mom liked this

When I opened I thought I was seeing things. Way inappropriate even if the pic wasn't her dd. even more so if it was smh.

Big sister to be!

elfling811
by Niki on May. 6, 2014 at 2:48 PM
A noob posted a naked pic of her 6 year old DD and asked if nudity was appropriate at that age.

The comments went batshit! LOL

Quoting Anonymous: Boooooo. What I miss.
elfling811
by Niki on May. 6, 2014 at 2:49 PM
It looks like that same kid is naked in her avi as well.

Quoting zeenah:

When I opened I thought I was seeing things. Way inappropriate even if the pic wasn't her dd. even more so if it was smh.

DarylNVannasMom
by on May. 6, 2014 at 2:49 PM
2 moms liked this

Common sense wasn't handed out to everyone at birth I guess

zeenah
by Zarah on May. 6, 2014 at 2:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Why would anyone think,"hmmm let me post this pic of my naked dd on a public forum" I have cute pics of my dd in bath tubs, on the potty and even running around bottomless when she was in her take of diaper stage. I would never dream of posting them anywhere.

Quoting elfling811: It looks like that same kid is naked in her avi as well.
Quoting zeenah:

Big sister to be!

elfling811
by Niki on May. 6, 2014 at 2:53 PM
I have quite a few naked pictures of my kid. Not once have I shown them to anyone other than my husband. I don't get it.

And apparently Siri cannot understand me while I'm sick. My voice is all scratchy and she keeps getting all my words wrong and I keep having to edit everything. It's annoying. LOL

Quoting zeenah:

Why would anyone think,"hmmm let me post this pic of my naked dd on a public forum" I have cute pics of my dd in bath tubs, on the potty and even running around bottomless when she was in her take of diaper stage. I would never dream of posting them anywhere.

Quoting elfling811: It looks like that same kid is naked in her avi as well.

Quoting zeenah:

DarylNVannasMom
by on May. 6, 2014 at 2:57 PM
1 mom liked this

I have a really cute pic of my son when he was about 2 years old, butt naked and pretending to play xbox. Should I post it? No worries, right?

elfling811
by Niki on May. 6, 2014 at 2:58 PM
*gigglesnort*

All I ask is that you give me five minutes to gather my snacks before you do it.

Quoting DarylNVannasMom:

I have a really cute pic of my son when he was about 2 years old, butt naked and pretending to play xbox. Should I post it? No worries, right?

mom2hadley
by Heather on May. 6, 2014 at 2:59 PM
Some people aren't the sharpest tool in the toolbox.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN