Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

"I treasure my abortion"

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 61 Replies
http://liveactionnews.org/killing-her-baby-is-a-special-memory-says-woman-who-filmed-her-own-abortion/

Woman filmed her abortion, says it's a treasured memory. I don't get it.
First of all, she's a hypocrite who preaches safe sex the she doesn't practice.
Secondly, she is glorifying this. I understand if it's necessary, and even if it isn't, I'm not saying hate yourself for your decision. But joy from ripping out this tiny little beautiful thing growing inside of you? There are people who would love to have that baby. Do you even realize how many times I've almost lost MY baby? And then there are irresponsible people out there like this chick who ARE JOYFUL about throwing away that gift? I don't understand.

This is a vent. I'm pregnant so emotional. I'm pro life but not for religious reasons and I don't judge.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 6, 2014 at 11:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 6, 2014 at 11:30 PM
9 moms liked this

I'm pro-life, for moral reasons, and I don't judge either. I speak the truth. Killing is wrong. Saying abortion is murder isn't judging...it's stating the truth. 

Don't apologize for having straight and correct morals.  I think anyone who supports abortion really doesn't know what they are supporting. They have no clue, and if they really do know they are killing a baby, they are sick. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 6, 2014 at 11:33 PM
5 moms liked this
Not everyone can look at a six week old fetus and see a baby anymore than they can look at an acorn and see a tree.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 6, 2014 at 11:34 PM
2 moms liked this
My biggest problem about the whole thing is her joy. Also she claims it was like "giving birth". That makes me so angry. She didn't go through pregnancy or birth and she didn't love that child . And she won an award/contest for her video

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm pro-life, for moral reasons, and I don't judge either. I speak the truth. Killing is wrong. Saying abortion is murder isn't judging...it's stating the truth. 

Don't apologize for having straight and correct morals.  I think anyone who supports abortion really doesn't know what they are supporting. They have no clue, and if they really do know they are killing a baby, they are sick. 

ChunkyBunny
by Princess FluffyButt on May. 6, 2014 at 11:35 PM
Uhh not this again
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 6, 2014 at 11:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I see your point but trees and babies are not comparable.  And yes, I read that you said "some" people, but your analogy...

Quoting Anonymous: Not everyone can look at a six week old fetus and see a baby anymore than they can look at an acorn and see a tree.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 6, 2014 at 11:38 PM
I don't understand why not. A better comparison would be a sapling. The baby has been planted, is growing, is reacting with its environment. You can see a heartbeat.

Quoting Anonymous: Not everyone can look at a six week old fetus and see a baby anymore than they can look at an acorn and see a tree.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 6, 2014 at 11:38 PM
eh prochoice regardless and I cant watch a video. I aborted at 14
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 6, 2014 at 11:39 PM
3 moms liked this

The world today is sick. I have so much heartache when I read about all of the politics that go on with abortion activists. Google even took down all the crisis pregnancy websites and replaced them with ads for planned parenthood, falsely advertising as a crisis pregnancy center. 

I am sure that at least 80% of the people (if not more) who support abortion, have no idea what is done during one or what the baby looks like before and after the procedure. I have seen pictures and it is most certainly a baby. A human being. It's extremely sad that people can just look the other way and pretend that a baby, no matter how many weeks old, that will come out a human being when it is born, and has always been a human being, somehow has less value or no value and no right to live, simply because it is unwanted. 

Quoting Anonymous: My biggest problem about the whole thing is her joy. Also she claims it was like "giving birth". That makes me so angry. She didn't go through pregnancy or birth and she didn't love that child . And she won an award/contest for her video
Quoting Anonymous:

isaiahbellamom
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2014 at 11:41 PM
2 moms liked this
Wow I feel sad for her she must be a miserable human being
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 6, 2014 at 11:42 PM
1 mom liked this

But the fact is that a six week old fetus is a human being and has been since conception. It has human DNA and will always come out a baby! So, you can't deny that you are not killing a human child, because that is what it is. There is absolutely no denying that...ever.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)